Wales pc

[/IMG]

Sorry, but could not help myself.
Lmao
Otra vez! Tu vas a empezar de nuevo......
Shouldn't this be in the sandbox? And how is this hobby releated?
And Brooke is correct. I will move it.
  • Trey
  • 08-12-2012, 01:35 PM
It was funny the first time when I saw it in the whale war thread.
lol, I was not in Houston then. Saw it elsewhere
I thought the mods were supposed to defend the whales...lmao!!!!!!!
Judging by the pic, no help needed
Sorry, but could not help myself. Originally Posted by Pistolero
May I ask...whom you are apologizing to?
  • Seedy
  • 08-12-2012, 08:52 PM
LMMFAO...!!!! Another mod with a sense of humor, I like it....
May I ask...whom you are apologizing to? Originally Posted by Sarunga
That would be a number of people, Sarunga. I sent a number of PM's not long after I arrived in Houston. These were discussions on their attitudes on the so-called whale wars. These PM's went to people on both sides of the "war". There is a possibility they could see a double face here. So, I sent an apology with it.

I will admit that when I saw this, I had to think before posting it. It had the possibility of stirring up something that had settled down quite a bit. Then, I thought about it.

The Wales gal in the picture could obviously take care of themselves. And I thought the humor factor was worth the risk. Now, some of my fellow mods may have shit their pants when they saw it. And any one of them may and should remove this thread if they believe it will cause trouble.

I, myself, do not think it will. And if I am wrong, since I am the OP I will shut it down so quick it will make your head spin, as I hope the other mods will if they see it going bad before me.

Anyone who thinks it should be locked is welcome to PM me and if the reasoning is persuasive, then I will. But you better make a good case. Not just not liking it.

Ya'll have fun out there
Relax P...........Posting the pic ain't no extinction level event.........and possibly funny enough to lighten up that loaded discourse...........
Fucking Awesome!!!
Relax P...........Posting the pic ain't no extinction level event.........and possibly funny enough to lighten up that loaded discourse........... Originally Posted by starflash
Hey Sexxy! It's been too long!