Wedding rings and appointments?

Guys do you keep it on or take it off?
Ladies do you care either way?
I get paid to not care. In fact, removing your ring increases the chances of you losing it, so good luck.

Camille
very well put Camille.
Just do what Babybull13 does - bring your wife with you.
I wear mine if I remember these girls are hired guns. Not like they're going to be he is single can I go out with him
? You are not the one. Haha
It doesn't bother me one way or the other in private.

During a pubic date (dinner dates and extended outings), I'd prefer to match you. Nothing raises eyebrows more than flirting across the table wearing no ring when the man has one.
Dsnt bother me as long as I can feel it inside me..xoxo
Dsnt bother me as long as I can feel it inside me..xoxo Originally Posted by CashmereLove
Daaaaaaamn, I think I just "O'ed"...
Dsnt bother me as long as I can feel it inside me..xoxo Originally Posted by CashmereLove
So you want me to get it in all the way to the ring - OK! Not sure I can get the ring inside, but I'll sure try ;-))))))))
Damn cashmere, I really need to meet you
Fucking hottt!
LOL
That would be the first place I'd look if I couldn't find it.
Good one.
In reality, I don't wear 'bling'.
I can't remember how many times I would get emails asking if a ring was found in a bathroom, dining area, etc...
Don't care, why should I? You belong to me for an hour, as long as I have your attention during that time, you could be wrapped in tinsel! LOL.

Ohhh, gotta go buy tinsel!
Xoxo..thx guys
I get paid to not care. In fact, removing your ring increases the chances of you losing it, so good luck.

Camille Originally Posted by Camille Fox
This is why i love you.. You always say the right thing