FBI shuts down MyRedbook

Wow.
I hope the owners of this site diligently pay their taxes and continue to enforce the rules about forbidden topics like [Self-Edit. BP] (Oops!)
Yeah. I live in Sacramento this sucks ass.
Read a few of the comments left. This is one of the most interesting...

I am a prostitute and a good one. I was a sophomore in college sleeping 4 hours a night, vomiting, getting good grades, working long hours in a cafe, and still deep in debt. I never drank or did drugs. I was at Mills. It's amazingly expensive. My consensual, free sex was not all that wonderful. I didn't want to marry until my 30s, still don't, and am 27 now. I will wait till it's time to have kids. I had been with guys who refused to go down, knew I needed sex, but then lasted 1 minute and fell asleep, and wanted tons of head. I slept with predatory lesbians who bragged about it to friends. I was called a slut yet somehow the men and predatory lesbians weren't sluts, they were just wonderful and perfect according to them. I was farted on, sat on, nearly choked to death by one lesbian who was a graduate student, forced to swallow cum, slapped, argued with, and many men had sex with me without even taking me on a date. I was in fact not once asked out on a date in high school or my first year of college, more like you lezz hang out girl you wanna suck this. With the tremendous stress I was under I did but was generally disappointed and used.

So I decided to take charge of my life. One day an older guy, 39, came into the cafe and could see the stress I was under. There weren't many people in the cafe and he asked me about my life and actually listened and cared. He then told me about arrangements. He was married but his wife rarely had sex with him and tried to use it to control him. He was a good father and husband as I still know him, his kids are smart even though his wife is a lazy parent.

He offered me $500, which was 50 hours of work where I was. Now it's funny, if he'd have walked by and rudely uttered suck my dick at a party, I'd have said no even though I said yes to the guys I hoped would ask me on dates, figuring I wasn't good enough to get a date but if that's all I could get with a guy the girls all wanted, well fine, but the sex was horrible.

This guy wasn't good looking, but he was by far the best lover I'd ever had. I would have said no and realized after what an idiot I was. He went down on me for over 30 minutes and took the time to ask me what felt good. I orgasmed twice before we had sex. I'd received oral before, but never where they actually asked how I cared for it. We had protected sex and he lasted over 20 minutes, and I enjoyed every second of it, he asked how I felt, made it enjoyable, then went down on me again, massaged me. I was like, wow, so that's what it's all about. When he dropped me off and kissed me he handed me $500 in cash. It was such an amazing experience, I'd forgotten he was supposed to pay me, I have an attitude now about that but at the time I was just in a state of awe. If he'd have forgotten to pay I'd have still called him.

I started spending the time working in a grungy cafe grooming, shaving perfectly, running an hour each morning, and sleeping. I bought new clothes, makeup. I got a Redbook account. The men on there were better lovers by far than the ones I had for free. Sure, some are duds, and no I don' t get 500 anymore but I get 200 minimum and usually 3-400. I see 10 guys a week. I make an average of 150k a year. I am now just graduated and instead of 90k in debt as I would have been, I'm well rested and have $210,000 in the bank. I did take 5 years to graduate but I am going to do this part time until I have $1 million, I can work in a nonprofit by day and build a good career, take night classes for an MBA, and I'll buy a house outright before I have children. I'm more well rested, have good grades, time to study, time to enjoy the arts and culture, take a yoga and dance class, play soccer, and sleep 7-8 hours every night. So I'm a slut, I'd rather be that than what I was. Plus I really enjoy most of the sex I have. I have a couple losers who cum fast but I charge them more. I have mostly good sex and always am respected and paid. I'd never go back. I'm an object of desire now, treated as beautiful, and before I was an object of ridicule and abuse and yes, even by lesbian women. This should be legal. Redbook helped me. I have regulars now so will be fine but Redbook was a good thing.
Read a few of the comments left. This is one of the most interesting...

He offered me $500, which was 50 hours of work where I was. Now it's funny, if he'd have walked by and rudely uttered suck my dick at a party, I'd have said no even though I said yes to the guys I hoped would ask me on dates, figuring I wasn't good enough to get a date but if that's all I could get with a guy the girls all wanted, well fine, but the sex was horrible.... Originally Posted by NDcent
So, I can almost fuck anyone with $500 and some tact?
Yeah. I live in Sacramento this sucks ass. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Any recommendations Nikki that are safe as I do visit there on a regular basis ?
Bet the local PD did not like that. How they gonna do their stings now?
Wow!!! That's kind of scary. Red book is almost exactly like this site.
People say that I'm paranoid all the time...well gee, i Wonder why!
Any recommendations Nikki that are safe as I do visit there on a regular basis ? Originally Posted by MrTex1959
I'm sending u a pm.
Bet the local PD did not like that. How they gonna do their stings now? Originally Posted by FootLong
Everyone just migrated to bp for the time being lol.

Im hoping with a little time everyone becomes established on tnaboard or humaniplex out here so we can keep things safer.
  • Netx9
  • 06-27-2014, 10:27 PM
Looks like admin is already responding to this news...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1098079

Give the RB indictment involved issues of age and trafficking, this site wants proof providers are over 18.
Exactly the difference with rb is that there is no accountability .

Allowed to post about things that are forbidden here , allowed to spam with multiple ads etc. It was just plain ghetto and a breeding ground for bad shit.
Looks like admin is already responding to this news...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1098079

Give the RB indictment involved issues of age and trafficking, this site wants proof providers are over 18. Originally Posted by Netx9
Very perceptive Netx
Exactly the difference with rb is that there is no accountability .

Allowed to post about things that are forbidden here , allowed to spam with multiple ads etc. It was just plain ghetto and a breeding ground for bad shit. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

So you're saying its like mocospace?