A Father's Day idea

Since my mother passed away many years ago when I was a child, my family never celebrated the Mother's and Fathers Days, so I've been able to cheap out on that most of my life. We weren't big on Christmas either. To this day, receiving gifts makes me uncomfortable.

I was thinking of getting a nice dignified olde-timey sitting portrait of myself taken for Father's Day, and sending it to my dad. There are not very many pictures of me floating around as an adult (probably because I look like hammered shit most of the time) and I guess he might like something like that, since he has pretty much everything else.

Then I got to thinking about it. Why not get one taken at the same time holding a hotter than hell nude model splayed out on my lap and have it captioned "Thinking of you, just not right then."

Think this is attainable? Probably not in time for this Father's Day, but maybe sit on it for the next?
You get the model, I'll photograph it.
………..

Then I got to thinking about it. Why not get one taken at the same time holding a hotter than hell nude model splayed out on my lap and have it captioned "Thinking of you, just not right then."

Think this is attainable? Probably not in time for this Father's Day, but maybe sit on it for the next? Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum

Just a thought, would the picture be better with two nude models?

With them both hanging on you you could title the picture: :Two babes on a boob!"

JR
hmmm....Are/Were you a smart ass kid like me? Needless to say, I received a lot of ass whoopings.

Just a thought, would the picture be better with two nude models?

With them both hanging on you you could title the picture: :Two babes on a boob!"

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Even better.
hmmm....Are/Were you a smart ass kid like me? Needless to say, I received a lot of ass whoopings.
Originally Posted by skbinks

Yep. So much so that I broke his spirit. There was nothing left in the tank when it came to my younger brothers. .
Yep. So much so that I broke his spirit. There was nothing left in the tank when it came to my younger brothers. . Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
Your brothers were lucky then. I had 3 older brothers and no sisters, I was the youngest and they decided "no more" after me. I don't think I could break my father's spirit but he could sure break a 2x4 over my ass. Yeah, it was already cracked, I think.

I miss my Dad.