Gabby

I just happened to notice Sexy Gabrielle's showcase page is gone. Sad, I hope she isnt retiring on us.
Wait for it.....any day now, she will write a scathing op-ed that we are all rapists and murderers..... surely, she met some schmuck that promised to sweep her off her back and make her his...

I just happened to notice Sexy Gabrielle's showcase page is gone. Sad, I hope she isnt retiring on us. Originally Posted by lilylivered
SexyGabrielle

check profile LOL

I would copy and paste, but don't need the points
Wait for it.....any day now, she will write a scathing op-ed that we are all rapists and murderers..... surely, she met some schmuck that promised to sweep her off her back and make her his... Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
ahhhh profile will have what they ahem grow
She isn't accepting any new clients.
Her only fans content is down too. It sounds like she may be retiring or at least going UTR
Yep on twitter she says she is thinking of retiring before summer is out
Name me three retired hookers that stayed retired....

I can think of one.
She was 50+, and managed her money well.
And I'm not so sure she is retired as she is deep UTR.
There might be another I'm forgetting about.
There are NOT three.
True, but it will be a shame if she disappears even for a little while
I just hope she's ok. If her profile disappeared, let's just hope she's moving on to new opportunities. There's no harm in wishing her well.
I just hope she's ok. If her profile disappeared, let's just hope she's moving on to new opportunities. There's no harm in wishing her well. Originally Posted by Chloe Matthews
Yep
I just hope she's ok. If her profile disappeared, let's just hope she's moving on to new opportunities. There's no harm in wishing her well. Originally Posted by Chloe Matthews
maybe it was one to many drippings videos
Name me three retired hookers that stayed retired....

I can think of one.
She was 50+, and managed her money well.
And I'm not so sure she is retired as she is deep UTR.
There might be another I'm forgetting about.
There are NOT three. Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

Lee and Winterfun (Thats only 2).
Frankie Fine makes it three.
Jillian James..AKA PGH Jillian