Influx of asian providers on run ratings

Looks like with US opening up, Asians are coming by the dozen! Hope the increased supply helps improve service levels and bring the $$ to more realistic levels)
Do you mean rubratings.com?
Yep sorry for the typo
I did a little testing on my own on some of these ones from Skip the Games, list crawler, and others.

Frankly, many of them are scammers (practically speaking all of them).

"Hi..WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED" umm....where are YOU located?

They want payment upfront, and will not reveal their location to you, until you reveal your location to them...then state they are in a neighborhood right next door (where ever you say you are).

Ive determined many are actually Nigerian, many have used Nigerian phrases when talking in quick reactions, and are too dumb to realize what theyve done.

Unless she has a review, or some other way of verifying, dont give your location first, and NEVER FUCKING EVER pre-pay.

Cash on Delivery, only.
Never give money up front before visiting, understandable if you have to lay donation down in visible loc a ton, but never send payment up front. Also, a lot of the places on rubratings, etc use bookers. That's part of why they ask for your location. I texted one and they book for girls in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Austin. Also in other states. It's not the most dependable as they will send you fake pics.
IMO, never pay until service is completed.

I’ve seen too many hobbyist get burned on both accounts of paying upfront and laying donation down before service.
I never pay until I lay
Like jb said a lot of them are just bookers and they are usually working out of hotels. Im always nervous going to hotels because that’s how stings usually work. I took the plunge and visited one a few weeks back that was advertising bbfs. It was legit, but the donation for bbfs was ridiculous, so I just did a regular HH. The woman was good looking, but didn’t want to do anything but lie on her back. Wouldn’t repeat