St joe

Are there still any providers in the st Joe area?
None that I know of but you might catch one of the girls traveling between KC and Omaha. I am sure they would do an outcall if given advance notice. It would either pay for the Omaha room or be extra on the way back.
I'll go to St. Joe it's just over an hour from me 😁 of course no less than 1hour would need to scheduled
The highest rate of COVID-19 infection in the state of Missouri (or Kansas for that matter) is in Buchanan County, MO. So you might want to rethink, particularly if you are old or infirm, but do as you will.

http://mophep.maps.arcgis.com/apps/M...add006f9e14a9d
If you go to https://kansas-city.skipthegames.com...f&weightType=l you might find something. Just keep your wits about, plenty of fake ads there too.
When i get a room I wipe everything down w/alcohol & take all possible precautions.
When i get a room I wipe everything down w/alcohol & take all possible precautions. Originally Posted by yourdesire
If you would finish your three week screening of me, you wouldnt have to go to St Joe. lol
If you would finish your three week screening of me, you wouldnt have to go to St Joe. lol Originally Posted by Kcbigfoot

She might be hesitant about a guy named Big Foot. Were you raised in the Pacific North West: maybe Oregon or Washington? I might have met one of your family about 10 years ago.
If you would finish your three week screening of me, you wouldnt have to go to St Joe. lol Originally Posted by Kcbigfoot
We've been texting so it must be done 😂
JR you're funny honey
We've been texting so it must be done 😂 Originally Posted by yourdesire
Yes we have... now :-)
I love st joes!!
I may be going there today 😁
Things do change. Though I'm still ready for a lil roadtrip 😁
I love st joes!! Originally Posted by thebbwqueen97
Would love to see you in st joe