Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

PBS's Tavis Smiley made a comment Thursday that every African-American as well as liberal media member should sit up and take notice.

Appearing on Fox News's Hannity, Smiley said, "The data is going to indicate sadly that when the Obama administration is over, black people will have lost ground in every single leading economic indicator category"

Now to be fair to Smiley, he has been hard on the president concerning how his policies are economically damaging the black community, but this is the first time I believe he's been this harsh on national television with such a large audience.

Sadly, he's right.

So why would this community re-elect someone doing so much damage to them economically?

Is it possible they're not aware of it because most liberal media members other than Smiley aren't reporting it?

another bullshit cut and paste.

SNICK!
Go look it up idiot!

another bullshit cut and paste.

SNICK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
PBS's Tavis Smiley made a comment Thursday that every African-American as well as liberal media member should sit up and take notice.

Appearing on Fox News's Hannity, Smiley said, "The data is going to indicate sadly that when the Obama administration is over, black people will have lost ground in every single leading economic indicator category"

Now to be fair to Smiley, he has been hard on the president concerning how his policies are economically damaging the black community, but this is the first time I believe he's been this harsh on national television with such a large audience.

Sadly, he's right.

So why would this community re-elect someone doing so much damage to them economically?

Is it possible they're not aware of it because most liberal media members other than Smiley aren't reporting it?

Originally Posted by therock18
Sad Times...Sad Times.
Obama doesn't give a fuck about black people except to keep them in their place and voting for him because he jis is a "brother".......snick.
Keep em on the couch and give em enough entitlements to keep em voting. Welcome to 21st century slavery. Make no mistake there were black slave owners in our ugly past and it's never been about color, it's about money and power.
Outrageous bullshit. ALL OF IT!
Like any of the whites give a shit..LOL The rock is a certified fox bat.
'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama Originally Posted by therock18
Thanks Rockhead, you have convinced me. I am never going to vote for Obama again!
Thanks Rockhead, you have convinced me. I am never going to vote for Obama again! Originally Posted by bigtex
You're a slow learner, BigKoTex, the BUTTer Bar Asshat. It's a shame it took you this long to realize you fucked up so many previous times when you voted.
Unlike you, Corpy. Felons can't vote.
Outrageous bullshit. ALL OF IT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are proudly advertising your subsidized healthcare, and you are supporting Obama. If it looks like a duck, and walks like a duck....
Unlike you, Corpy. Felons can't vote. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You are right, Yssup Hater... IB is not a felon...
Outrageous bullshit. ALL OF IT! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
DOTY Assup. Please refute the clams made with which you disagree. We all want to learn. You obviously have access to more accurate information, or you wouldn't have made that comment. I'd like to know, and I'm sure others here would as well.

Or is this just another case where you got nothin', nothin' at all.

Good luck with that COG