Rules ALL Member of Congress should have to abide by

1. Lawyers are NOT allowed to run for any political office.
2. Laws written will NOT be longer than 10 pages in length
3. If Congress passes a law all members of the government CANNOT be exempt from it.
4. Term limits for ALL Congressman and Senators.
5. If you are in political office and break any of the above - mandatory imprisonment and NOT at club med.
6. No special privileges allowed for any members of Congress (e.g. getting sweat mortgage deals, etc.).
7. If the regulations to enact a law costs too much, increases government or causing undue burden on company the law is cancelled!

Any other rules?
1. Lawyers are NOT allowed to run for any political office. (IDIOTIC. Please, let used car salesmen and preachers do it!
2. Laws written will NOT be longer than 10 pages in length. Another brilliant fucking idea.
3. If Congress passes a law all members of the government CANNOT be exempt from it. I actually agree.
4. Term limits for ALL Congressman and Senators. I actually agree.
5. If you are in political office and break any of the above - mandatory imprisonment and NOT at club med. If they're not immune to the law, then they should be subject to the same penalties as anyone else. Dope!.
6. No special privileges allowed for any members of Congress (e.g. getting sweat mortgage deals, etc.). What the fuck is a sweat mortgage deal? Is that anything like a GI mortgage.
7. If the regulations to enact a law costs too much, increases government or causing undue burden on company the law is cancelled! a you going to be the one to determine that? Fucking mouthbreathibg lunatic.

Any other rules? Originally Posted by therock18
Yeah, you need to go fuck yourself!
No Congressional butt fucking in prison and that will include Yssup Hater...
That will be major punishment for Assup. He needs his daily ass fucking and twice on Sunday!. He'll probably try to look for a broom handle to take care of his ass fucking!

No Congressional butt fucking in prison and that will include Yssup Hater... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Lawyers should be limited to the Judicial branch. With lawyers in the legislative and executive branch you end up with lawyers writing laws to be reviewed by lawyers, and signed into law by lawyers. I wonder how effective a government can be if run by just one party, but what we have ended up with is a government run by one profession. Lawyers just do not think like normal human beings, and they have written convoluted laws that make themselves indispensable. We could have got together over a few beers and written a health care law that made more sense than what is being foisted on the American public. This is not an attack on Obama or even the law because frankly I don't understand it, and I don't think anybody does. There is an old adage that says, "IF YOU CAN'T CONVINCE THEM, CONFUSE THEM".
"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States."