Ted Cruz Viscerates Communist Van Jones

• WTF
  • 10-12-2013, 09:21 AM
Are you kidding me?

I guess you think George Foreman beat Ali in the rope a dope fight.
Pretty clever strategy, just let the other two talk. Senator Whitehouse went back home and found one person that was happy with Obamacare and who bought doughnuts for everybody, and then they all hugged.

This is what he considers a successful healthcare law. Strange days indeed.
Watch the full 24 minutes.

• WTF
  • 10-12-2013, 10:24 AM
Pretty clever strategy, just let the other two talk. Senator Whitehouse went back home and found one person that was happy with Obamacare and who bought doughnuts for everybody, and then they all hugged.

This is what he considers a successful healthcare law. Strange days indeed. Originally Posted by nwarounder
The title of this thread was , Ted Cruz Viscerates Communist Van Jones there was no such thing that happened.

Be like saying the Texans beat the 49'ers.
The title of this thread was , Ted Cruz Viscerates Communist Van Jones there was no such thing that happened.

Be like saying the Texans beat the 49'ers. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree, the title should have been "Jones and Whitehouse eviscerate themselves".
What the fuck is "Viscerates?"

Dumb AND ignorant.
  • WTF
  • 10-12-2013, 01:20 PM
I agree, the title should have been "Jones and Whitehouse eviscerate themselves". Originally Posted by nwarounder
Teddy boy is fighting for your freedom!
What the fuck is "Viscerates?"

Dumb AND ignorant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Damn, Yssup Hater.."to disembowel"...
I believe you might have left out a letter or two professor.

Plus... It's bullshit.
TED CRUZ IS A FUCKING JOKE HE HAS DROPED EVERY PHONE LINE YOU CAN N0T EVEN CONTACK HIM HE WILL GO THE WAY OF RICK OOPS PERRY TEXAS IS TURNING BLUE
FUCK THE TEA BAGGERS
TED CRUZ IS A FUCKING JOKE HE HAS DROPED EVERY PHONE LINE YOU CAN N0T EVEN CONTACK HIM HE WILL GO THE WAY OF RICK OOPS PERRY TEXAS IS TURNING BLUE
FUCK THE TEA BAGGERS Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Cap writing is for people who are a little slow...Good Luck with your life, sonny.
Cap writing is for people who are a little slow...Good Luck with your life, sonny. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Pot, meet kettle!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Cap writing is for people who are a little slow...Good Luck with your life, sonny. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Pot, meet kettle!

BTW -- have you looked at your handle lately Simple Jack?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So, you agree that Whirlaway is an idiot, then?

Good to know.