How Dumbama enforced the government shutdown

I think the reason the libs on here are boycotting your threads is that there is no way to defend Obama on this one without sounding like an idiot. Not that it has stopped them before.

Great argument from the Left, Assup! Got nothin', do you? Hey, this is your guy. Tell us how he's right. Oh,yeah. Nothin' at all.

• Doove
  • 10-14-2013, 05:44 AM
I think the reason the libs on here are boycotting your threads is that there is no way to defend Obama on this one without sounding like an idiot. Not that it has stopped them before.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Or maybe it's because he's the equivalent of the drunk guy mouthing off at the end of the bar.

But then, so are you.
BUMP !
awesome that Girlyturd is bumping threads where he and his little cadre of dipshits repeatedly get their asses handed to them!

Keep up he work DOTY!
You got nothing AssUp............

Great argument from the Left, Assup! Got nothin', do you? Hey, this is your guy. Tell us how he's right. Oh,yeah. Nothin' at all.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Let's remind everyone who Obama is .............

Originally Posted by therock18
Originally Posted by therock18
Anybody have a link to back any of these claims up?
  • Doove
  • 10-15-2013, 03:44 AM
Anybody have a link to back any of these claims up? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Someone painted something on a poster, took a picture of it and put it on the internet.

What more do you need?