What would you do if the octogenarians rose up against you?

If you were Obama, the most powerful man in the world , then you send in the riot police. The fear that man must have of real Americans and American heros.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/wa...GJP/story.html
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2013, 12:27 PM
What would you do if the octogenarians rose up against you?

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/2013/10/13/crowd-pushes-through-barriers-wwii-memorial/XyhNWyE5DTaPtSeBZSMGJP/story.html Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I'd put a lock on their walkers!....maybe remind them that ''9 Of 10 Seniors Satisfied With Medicare Drug Benefit Decade After Bush Ok'd Entitlement''

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brucejap...d-entitlement/

JD, Sara Palin and company are using those old farts for political gain more than Obama. Plus they are getting exactly what they voted for....a Tea Party shutdown.
More Turd talk??? When did the veterans become Tea partiers? I'll admit that a great many of US have sympathy with or are a part of the Tea Party but not all of us. You're too stupid to understand the simple truth. As I pointed out to another of your patented stupid posts, those veterans elected Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, and Carter.

Like they say, ignorance has a cure but stupidity is forever.
  • CJ7
  • 10-14-2013, 12:49 PM
you admit your post is nothing more than sarcastic hoop-la

so
  • CJ7
  • 10-14-2013, 12:53 PM
Republican Sens. Ted Cruz of Texas and Mike Lee of Utah, along with former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, were part of the demonstrators.
Cruz and Lee are among the tea party-backed lawmakers who refused to keep the government operating unless President Barack Obama agreed to defund the nation’s health care overhaul.

rising up baby !

Hypocrisy alert !!!!!

apparently JD is too dumb to know he stepped on his pecker ...
You're too stupid (doesn't this sound childish, but they started it) to see the obvious.

• CJ7
  • 10-14-2013, 02:19 PM
Cruz, Lee, Palin, octogenarians ...
  • WTF
  • 10-14-2013, 03:16 PM
More Turd talk??? When did the veterans become Tea partiers? I'll admit that a great many of US have sympathy with or are a part of the Tea Party but not all of us. . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The one's that went to Washington this week were 90% Tea Turkeys.

You do understand that the Tea Turks who voted for Carter then turned around and voted for Reagan (and GOP ever since) . Most had left the Democratic Party after the Civil Rights movement those that didn't did so after Carter. It is called a Southern Strategy. You'd know this if you understood politics better than being on just some spamma another redneck some hater e-mail dribble. .
If you were Obama, the most powerful man in the world , then you send in the riot police. The fear that man must have of real Americans and American heros.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/wa...GJP/story.html Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

They were there to keep the old warriors from being assaulted by the likes of Palin and Cruz Who were there for a photo op.
What's the big deal?

Just give the 80-somethings free coffee and prune danish.

They will clear out by themselves in less than an hour. Just make sure the Port-a-Potties are 5 or 6 blocks away.
Originally Posted by JCM800
Nice.
What's the big deal?

Just give the 80-somethings free coffee and prune danish.

They will clear out by themselves in less than an hour. Just make sure the Port-a-Potties are 5 or 6 blocks away. Originally Posted by ExNYer
"What's the big deal?".............You going to make jokes about THE GREATEST GENERATION...You are a PUNK...

"What's the big deal?".............You going to make jokes about THE GREATEST GENERATION...You are a PUNK. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No, I'm making fun of the idea of 80 year olds having an uprising.

The "Greatest Generation" doesn't refer to 80 year olds. It refers to the men who served in WWII.

The Greatest Generation may be in its 80s and 90s, but not all 80 year olds are in the Greatest Generation. Probably not even the majority.

You are a BITCH.
What is wrong with you shits (and you know who I'm talking to)? A peaceful rally is held in your nation's capital primarily by veterans and you think insults are the way to go? Have any of you looked at the video? No violence but the riot police were called out. That does not happen without the approval of the Secretary of the Interior and that means the Oval Office. Ask yourselves why the riot police were not called when the muslims marched (all 20 of them), the illegals (and they trashed the park), or the Occupy movement (who stayed for months). I said in another thread that many of you are either paid or insane, this is another demonstration of that.