White Girls Bleed A Lot

but the 3rd video is about the mountains of KanASS Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Same ones that are in Okieville hillbilly.

Do you star in your and IB's version of brokeback mountain?
but the 3rd video is about the mountains of KanASS Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is subjected to deep shaft boring in his KansASS mountain.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is subjected to deep shaft boring in his KansASS mountain.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Trying to shit on another thread little turd? Stick to fucking up yours chicken dick the dancing turd.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You’re stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you keep proving it.
You’re stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and you keep proving it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
LMAO from the brain dead punk who talks to himself as a dancing turd. You talked to emoticons for two months, and as long as you talk to the dancing turd in your own thread it will be there for you. See if you go six months fool.

This isn't your thread so I am done with your retarded ass. Go blow the hillbilly.
LMAO from the brain dead punk who talks to himself as a dancing turd. You talked to emoticons for two months, and as long as you talk to the dancing turd in your own thread it will be there for you. See if you go six months fool.

This isn't your thread so I am done with your retarded ass. Go blow the hillbilly.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The only "dancing turds" to be found are in your posts representing your highest level of thought, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.