This forum SUCKS

Thanks gaymo librats...

• Old-T
  • 11-25-2013, 08:53 PM
Yep, another IIFFy stupid video that contributes nothing worth while.
Yep, another IIFFy stupid video that contributes nothing worth while. Originally Posted by Old-T
Pay attention at the end...it's your liberal Hollywood buddies at their best... LOL

What the fuck is a Enuch?

You are an ignorant asshole. You may be dumber than IBIdiot and slower than Simple Jack!

Yinz going to keep making a fool of yourself or what?
Yep, another IIFFy stupid video that contributes nothing worth while. Originally Posted by Old-T
Watch and learn PIE FACE...

• R.M.
  • 11-25-2013, 09:37 PM
ET Williams is the man...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I like this cat.
This "cat?"

He definitely speaks to you.

Meow!
  • R.M.
  • 11-26-2013, 07:33 AM
that was some weak shit little man
  • Old-T
  • 11-26-2013, 08:33 AM
You will find a large percentage of posts on this thread are weak. It generally isn't the refuge for deep, insightful thoughts.
Anyone can see iffy spends his time on u tube and choking the chicken.
Anyone can see iffy spends his time on u tube and choking the chicken. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And you've been spending you time trying to avoid rat traps and arsenic. Be careful.

Biggie Fuckin Rat
Says the Pittsburgh butt boy.
Whiffy the butt crack sniffer has a thing for black men.
I'm sorry, Ive been ignoring you. But, its busy work keeping up with retards. WTF is your point? Can you get hard enough to fuck an Enuch? Can WTFuckhead? What country is he visiting? Brownsville Texas? Do you, Cj, WTF, Biggie, EX, OT, Get together on GAy DAY on Lake Travis? I know its a big day for you. Just clear the fuck out at mid night you fucking ass lickers. Originally Posted by bambino
Thought this was worth reminiscing about, pissant.

Seems like only yesterday you were already in the throes of your first major meltdown. But it was almost a week ago, and you've established yourself as a real hysterical coprophobe and self-deprecating closet queen.

Your histrionics rival those of IBIdiot himself, though he has the edge in knowledge of the spell-check function.

Have you learned anything yet about PWI?