Recommendations on BBQ

Hi

Anyone mind sharing the best places in KC , Plaza area where I can find really good fall off the bone ribs? LOL

Also there's a fried chicken place I've heard of and the gizzards are so good but I can't remember the name of the place. Anyone have an idea what I'm talking about?

Send recommendations please & thank you
Hi Alyssa! Enjoy your time in KC!
Anyone mind sharing the best places in KC , Plaza area where I can find really good fall off the bone ribs? Originally Posted by Ms.SupaHead
Where did ERPaul take you for ribs last time? Go to a different one this time to compare! The best ribs, though, are in my backyard. I’ll visit with the SO to see if she minds you visiting...
Also there's a fried chicken place I've heard of and the gizzards are so good but I can't remember the name of the place. Anyone have an idea what I'm talking about? Originally Posted by Ms.SupaHead
Im guessing Strouds is what you’ve heard? Pretty tasty!

Safe travels, my dear. Enjoy! Should be nice weather for you!
LCs isn't far from the Plaza.
RIP Mr Richardson.
Thanks for the response. We went to Q39 that place was really good. I wanted to try a different place besides that one.

And YES!!!! That's the place Strouds. They were closed yesterday for some reason going to check it out today .

Thank you

Hi Alyssa! Enjoy your time in KC!Where did ERPaul take you for ribs last time? Go to a different one this time to compare! The best ribs, though, are in my backyard. I’ll visit with the SO to see if she minds you visiting...
Im guessing Strouds is what you’ve heard? Pretty tasty!

Safe travels, my dear. Enjoy! Should be nice weather for you! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
What's LC's? Is that BBQ or chicken?
Maybe you can cook some up and have them ready for me before I leave ? LOL

Thanks for the response. We went to Q39 that place was really good. I wanted to try a different place besides that one.

And YES!!!! That's the place Strouds. They were closed yesterday for some reason going to check it out today .

Thank you Originally Posted by Ms.SupaHead
What's LC's? Is that BBQ or chicken? Originally Posted by Ms.SupaHead
Good BBQ. The owner recently passed away, FYI...
Ahhhhh! I see. That is sad to be honest , I'll look into to that place.

Thanks again

xoxo
Slap's on 5th and Central in KCK is pretty damn good.
Which Stroud's? Northland or OP?

I'm not for from the Northland one.
And YES!!!! That's the place Strouds. They were closed yesterday for some reason going to check it out today . Originally Posted by Ms.SupaHead
I'm not for from the Northland one. Originally Posted by ahaywoodm
Well, there ya go, ahaywoodm! Buy the sexy lady some tasty thighs!

Well, Alyssa, if you did Q39, try Jack Stack BBQ... similar ambiance... otherwise, the other suggested BBQs are excellent, as well. Slap’s is generally only open for lunch, though. Once they run out for the day, they’re done!
Also
Joes kc
47th and Mission
Over in Tumbleweed land (about 20 blocks west of plaza).
Slap's on 5th and Central in KCK is pretty damn good. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
Yes it is.

It isn't BBQ if the meat doesn't fall off the bone.

It isn't BBQ if the meat doesn't fall off the bone. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Some people might argue that if the meat “falls off the bone”, it’s overcooked. Actually, I prefer my BBQ to not be FOTB, but rather MIYM... you figure out that acronym...
... but rather MIYM... Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Exactly,
And it's critical art to have that occur.