Dick Cheney gets a heart transplant

Maybe the heart he got will render him capable of empathy?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...rt-transplant/
Maybe the heart he got will render him capable of empathy?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...rt-transplant/ Originally Posted by timpage

Dick Cheny is a great man. I hope he lives to be a hundred.
Now we can only hope obama will get a brain.
Dick Cheney was like the tin man of the White House.

He never had a heart!

. . .Maybe he just had a new fuel pump installed.

Dick is 71 how did he end up with a heart? And it says he was on a list, I wonder who didn't get one because he did. Good luck to him.
  • Doove
  • 03-24-2012, 07:40 PM
Maybe the heart he got will render him capable of empathy? Originally Posted by timpage
If so, it's about 12 years too late and a waste of a perfectly good heart.
Who would have thunck it?
If so, it's about 12 years too late and a waste of a perfectly good heart. Originally Posted by Doove
It's times like this that liberals show their true colors. To not show compassion to a dying man, to not wish him well is contemptible. Liberals have no class.
Dick is 71 how did he end up with a heart? And it says he was on a list, I wonder who didn't get one because he did. Good luck to him. Originally Posted by jhende3
He got a heart because he waited for 20 months; the average wait time is six months to three years. It doesn't sound like he was given priorty over anybody. Once Obamacare kicks in old people won't get any kind of heroic treatment; it's not cost effective.

I remember in a town hall meeting, a woman told Obama that her aging mother had gotten a pacemaker six years earlier; apparently her life had been prolonged. Obama basically told her that under his proposed system her mother would have been given pain killers and sent home.
It's times like this that liberals show their true colors. To not show compassion to a dying man, to not wish him well is contemptible. Liberals have no class. Originally Posted by joe bloe
IMHO, It's about humanity...the thangs we say, and wish regardless of party (don't blame that on politics, that's just plain 'ole humanity, a dying if not dead race)...while there are some very harsh things I've said about his politics, his ways and even some comical shit during his tenure...in this case, it's all about humanity, use it or lose it!
He got a heart because he waited for 20 months. It doesn't sound like he was given priorty over anybody. Once Obamacare kicks in old people won't get any kind of heroic treatment; it's not cost effective.

I remember in a town hall meeting, a woman told Obama that her aging mother had gotten a pacemaker six years earlier; apparently her life had been prolonged. Obama basically told her that under his proposed system her mother would have been given pain killers and sent home. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Now, that's a lie. Present hard facts or evidence. Under Obamacare, healthcare systems are held accountable for "failure" and re-admissions. THEY are actually scrambling, because they NOW have to be held responsible for the patient in their care and after-care. Who would've thunck?
Now, that's a lie. Present hard facts or evidence. Under Obamacare, healthcare systems are held accountable for "failure" and re-admissions. THEY are actually scrambling, because they NOW have to be held responsible for the patient in their care and after-care. Who would've thunck? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
No it's the truth.

http://drhelen.blogspot.com/2009/07/...ot-having.html
It's times like this that liberals show their true colors. To not show compassion to a dying man, to not wish him well is contemptible. Liberals have no class. Originally Posted by joe bloe
He is already dying for so many years, can't he fix anything right away and for good??
If Cheney was a "normal" person probably his insurance company would have told him years ago that he had reached the maximum of his life time insurance coverage and was no longer insurable.
  • Doove
  • 03-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Given that the idea of sarcasm is fully lost on you, it doesn't surprise me that you have no idea what i actually said.

Are you one of those people that are so smart that they're stupid?