COG

Must be dead.

Or still alive in Dick Cheney.

This is the first time his name hasn't appeared anywhere on the first page in the Sandbox.
Who will pick up the mantle? I nominate you; it should be a cake walk for an enlightened being. Do you ever have trouble reconciling being a living Buddha and a whore monger?
Do you ever have trouble reconciling being a living Buddha and a whore monger? Originally Posted by joe bloe
It's much harder to be a fat narcissist.
You know Budda had to have gotten some great pussy in his time. Becoming one with the universe is easy during an orgasm.
You know Budda had to have gotten some great pussy in his time. Becoming one with the universe is easy during an orgasm. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
That reminds me of an old joke. A Yogi orders a hot dog and tells the vendor to make him one with everything. (rimshot!)
COG who ??
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2012, 11:36 AM
last week COG reminded the board he was working this week and had no access to the board
Cut CJ17 some slack; he is slow on the uptake.
  • CJ7
  • 03-27-2012, 12:06 PM
This is the first time his name hasn't appeared anywhere on the first page in the Sandbox.

last week COG reminded the board he was working this week and had no access to the board Originally Posted by CJ7
LOL! i guess a door greeter @walmart is not allowed a handheld. LOL! that CreepyOldLoser has a serious internet addiction. nothing like a job without internet access 2 cure that. LOL!

Hope he is enjoying his new job, ...(sigh).. I miss him

NO! (standing) I AM COG!

think Spartacus...
Is it true he went to work for the Obama reelection committee??
  • WTF
  • 03-28-2012, 08:13 AM
last week COG reminded the board he was working this week and had no access to the board Originally Posted by CJ7
God have mercy on our souls and let this be a full time job!
God have mercy on our souls and let this be a full time job! Originally Posted by WTF
and a well paying one since he promised to marry me and support me and my my family hopefully he hasn't changed his mind and this "new job" is some excuse to avoid me ..