Craigslist personals axed, blames Congress

Probably, every site is going to need all the money they can get to defend themselves from hordes of government lawyers trying to make any charge stick.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 04:53 PM
Chicken Little WTF

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
It is the political section and I seem to know way more than most of you dipshits
Is that what you believe CB?

I guess you believe eccie will have their lagal counsel write a reply as to what they believe the legal ramifications will be!

Some of us saw this coming three years ago....actully even a bit longer.

So maybe you should talk less and listen more. Originally Posted by WTF
Hey asshole, isn’t prostitution the oldest “profession” in the world? Women have been selling pussy for 1000’s of years before the internet. Hookers and johns will figure out a way to do business. Period. But why would you care? You don’t see hookers. You’re just a troll faggot who beats off to other guys reviews. I’m for the legislation.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2018, 05:55 PM
Hey asshole, isn’t prostitution the oldest “profession” in the world? Women have been selling pussy for 1000’s of years before the internet. Hookers and johns will figure out a way to do business. Period. But why would you care? You don’t see hookers. You’re just a troll faggot who beats off to other guys reviews. I’m for the legislation. Originally Posted by bambino

You better get the names of old gravel voiced 'chicks' you like to fist your shitty ass. Trump is shutting down prostitution for you kinky bastards. He probably read your shitty review.
You better get the names of old gravel voiced 'chicks' you like to fist your shitty ass. Trump is shutting down prostitution for you kinky bastards. He probably read your shitty review. Originally Posted by WTF
You already have your Rolodex full of Trannies.
At least wtfuckery has not posted any more retarded memes in his latest display of dipshittery... SAVE THE PUSSY!

Scrub everything and go old school with a black book. Originally Posted by xfrankthetankx
I am smacking myself, i never bothered saving the phone #s of some of the gals i liked.
  • WTF
  • 03-24-2018, 09:23 AM
At least wtfuckery has not posted any more retarded memes in his latest display of dipshittery... SAVE THE PUSSY!

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Speaking of idiotic posting,
The edit/ GIFS/MEMES in the future will be a BLAST! Why ain't I banned wtfuckery?

... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

I see you haven't post any more pic's of a certain individual you bragged about continuing to post! What happen Iffy....Mod spank your keyboard?

Chicken Little WTF

Originally Posted by Hotrod511
JL.
I am smacking myself, i never bothered saving the phone #s of some of the gals i liked. Originally Posted by garhkal
You can be sure they bothered saving your number, Jerkall. In their BLOCKED CALLERS list.
let's discuss lifetime premium access shall we? i mean .. the site may go dark at any moment yeah?

i have lifetime premium access. it's partly why i don't bother writing reviews anymore. and there are other reasons but that's another discussion.

lifetime premium access costs $250. it is NOT life time. it expires after 25 years. then you got to re-up. so in 15 more years, if this site still exists, i'll have fork over another $250. since i'll be 74 at that time, if i'm still alive, i'll consider it.

bahahaaaaaaa
let's discuss lifetime premium access shall we? i mean .. the site may go dark at any moment yeah?

i have lifetime premium access. it's partly why i don't bother writing reviews anymore. and there are other reasons but that's another discussion.

lifetime premium access costs $250. it is NOT life time. it expires after 25 years. then you got to re-up. so in 15 more years, if this site still exists, i'll have fork over another $250. since i'll be 74 at that time, if i'm still alive, i'll consider it.

bahahaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don’t know about you, but why pay for PA? I know enough people in the Pgh hobby scene that I don’t need PA. I just text someone for intel. Or meet for drinks and discuss HOs. But if you’re WTF, you just want to read about guys.
I don’t know about you, but why pay for PA? I know enoypeople in the Pgh hobby scene that I don’t need PA. I just text someone for intel. Or meet for drinks and discuss HOs.’but if you’re WTF, you just want to read about guys. Originally Posted by bambino

i don't need it. i've been an amphound before there was an internet. it's merely a convenience for the details, and to help keep track of where fav's currently are, and scout new talent via BCD comments. back in the day, before the www, the amps put ad's in newspapers, usually the sports section (thicnk they are targeting men?? yep!) for amp's and strip clubs. so you knew where they were. and i'd go, get a lineup and if i saw someone who caught my eye, i'd have a session. more often than not, it would be a good session. so that amp went to the top of the preferred list, i'd become a repeat customer. i'd have someone to ask for.

this was before cell phones. i'd just call on a good old land line and ask if some amp babe was available. if so, i'd roll over and see her. if not i'd roll over and see whoever caught my eye.
that's how the game used to be played. if no one was available that looked good to me, i'd just leave and go the amp down the street.

if i had to go back to the dark ages before the www, it wouldn't make any difference to me. i'd still get my amp pussy on. worst case, i'd just show up and take whoever looked good, just like before.

it's funny isn't it? 'ol Russ Martin, that Dallas radio icon on the Eagle just had a show where they played old tech-challenged kids not understanding how old devices work. some kid didn't know how to use a old rotary phone. some other kid couldn't figure out how to get a sony walkman to play. the dufus kept tapping the play button instead of just pushing it down.

if the world suddenly regressed about 40 years, there'd be a bunch of dead teenagers. lol. all us old geezers would be fine. i can hunt for food. easily. gut a deer, gut a rabbit. and cook over a campfire. put a bunch pampered ass kids today in the woods camping and they's be dead in a week.

bahahaaaaa