???CURIOUS???

I'm curious as to why every time I post a thread I always get negative feed back from some of you? No matter what the topic is. I have over 25 reviews and none about me having a bad or attitude nor por service. It's always a male with over 400 posts,whom ive never met, from Corpus Christi lmao!!! What is it with you guys? smh I'm super cool and down to earth plus I love everybody lol. I don't know if its the color of my skin or what. lol I always get racial text messages and messages in my inbox. It really upsets me sometimes I lash out on the "smart mouf guys" who comment on my posts. I also want to apologize for that cuz it's not like me and anyone whos knows me knows I'm a naturally friendly and happy person. The guys who do it don't know me and I don't know them so I don't know why I get upset. It's just really weird to me that I never get negative responses nor calls from any where else but Corpus.
Ive traveled to at least 10 different cities and none are like this, well I havent experienced it. Guys you cant expect to say whatever it is you feel to someone and expect for them not to get upset. Ive read several threads where guys here are rude, disrespectful or just stra8 up ass holes for no reason. Then say "she has a bad attitude", lol what do you expect we are human and we do have feelings too. duh! lol My point is I thought this was suppose to be a safe yet friendly community not a place to try to be little the next person. Who is the better person the seller or the buyer? NEITHER IN THIS CASE! LOL WE ARE THEY SAME! SO BE NICE

MUAH
Happy Holidays
You're asking a question. The answer plain and simple, you came out with an attitude, making unsubstantiated claims that are contradicted by youR own actions http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1949523&postcount=1

This question in and of itself demands a response, either agreeing or disagreeing "Honestly what clean man wants to walk into a room that 10 men have been in b4 him?" I consider that to be an inflammatory question which will elicit a like response.
Correction once again! I never had an attitude it was a comment for the guys who were asking me why I dont visit as much as i use to. And I specifically said " there are girls doin the full hr for 100" Now since you took the time out to comment and repost my thread, go find a review of me that says I did a hr seesion for 100. PLEASE!!! SMART GUY and If you took offense to me saying what clean man wants to walk into a room 10 men has been in b4 him, then that says alot about you.
[quote=Louigi;1953274]You're asking a question. The answer plain and simple, you came out with an attitude, making unsubstantiated claims that are contradicted by youR own actions

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=341756

THIS IS WHAT I WAS REF. TO WHEN I SAID 1 HOUR! FOR 100!

I do 100 half hr never said I didnt becasue im an independent provider I pocket it all. So you need to read correctly b4 you start giving your 2 cents.
Lets hook up and I will give you my opinion!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Based on the last two questions, the following might contribute to the problem: you ask leading questions and don't react well when you get answers you weren't expecting. In terms of belittling, your last two questions may be perceived as belittling. So, it can be, in part, a reaction to your action.

If you ask the same kinds of questions elsewhere, I'm not sure why they react differently.

I haven't seen you in person, so I don't know about your in-person attitude, and my attitude detector doesn't go off on your initial posts, but it does go off when you reply to a negative comment.

Good luck with everything,
EW
Based on the last two questions, the following might contribute to the problem: you ask leading questions and don't react well when you get answers you weren't expecting. In terms of belittling, your last two questions may be perceived as belittling. So, it can be, in part, a reaction to your action.

If you ask the same kinds of questions elsewhere, I'm not sure why they react differently.

I haven't seen you in person, so I don't know about your in-person attitude, and my attitude detector doesn't go off on your initial posts, but it does go off when you reply to a negative comment.

Good luck with everything,
EW Originally Posted by emptywallet
That's why I was apologizing for going off. It just upsets me that some of the guys on can be very disrespectful. It's been times where Ive posted a comment and they would say mean things for no reason. Plus send me mean messages. No one is perfect and iam human. If I post a comment and it doesnt pertain to you, why be ugly and comment? Some of the guys on here are just pure assholes all the time not just with me,and have no reason to be. I never asked anyone anything. Ive been asked alot why I dont visit much anymore and I answered. If you knew the things some of these guys pm us, trust me you would understand where im coming from.
lol a clean man goes and sees a woman whos seen 10 guys before him.. dam i dont even see that many guys lol.. gotta have back up plans we aient gonna have this body forever, but if a girl wants to charge 100.00 an hr its her buisness and her pussy and her client.
IMO. Your questions, opinions and posts should have been directed at the providers...not the guys. We are not the ones that are setting the rates. We are simply taking advantage of the prices that are offered.