Hola Friends! Do You Wake Up *Hot & Horny* XXX in The Wee Morning? ;)

Congrats on your Saints killing my Cowboys. Originally Posted by big35hurt
Ditto... Grumble grumble

Thank You WHO DAT Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
Yeah yeah... Karla (Dallas Cowboys fan) zaps Candi (The Saints fan) with laser!!Mwaaahaha!!

Hehe... All in good fun Candi... I don't really wish to zap you.
Ditto... Grumble grumble

Yeah yeah... Karla (Dallas Cowboys fan) zaps Candi (The Saints fan) with laser!!Mwaaahaha!!

Hehe... All in good fun Candi... I don't really wish to zap you. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Yes Karla. I needed consoling after the loss. Now I know a fellow Cowboys fan I need to see after a loss for a little TLC to make it better. Have a feeling it's going to be a long rest of season.

Candi is sweet. Pun intended. I gots nothing but love for her and her Saints. No zapping. Maybe a spanking though. That I wouldn't mind doing to her. Ha

B35H
No zapping. Maybe a spanking though. Originally Posted by big35hurt
Hehe!!
Hehe!! Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Just the thought brings a wicked smile to my face.

B35H
Hehe!! Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Just the thought brings a wicked smile to my face.

B35H Originally Posted by big35hurt
Me too!!! I'm horny now!!!
Hmm... Maybe Candi and I should do a naughty reenactment of that car wash clip... But... Dress up in sexy NFL fashion representing our team!! Hehe tackle time!! Lalalalala... What naughty thoughts this Monday morning... Hope everyone's morning was great.
Hmm... Maybe Candi and I should do a naughty reenactment of that car wash clip... But... Dress up in sexy NFL fashion representing our team!! Hehe tackle time!! Lalalalala... What naughty thoughts this Monday morning... Hope everyone's morning was great. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
I volunteer to buy Cowboy apparel for Karla and Saints apparel for Candi for reenactment. No tackling, 2 hand touch just fine and highly encouraged. I will be ref and call any penalties I see and administer any punishments necessary. I will be fair and impartial. Ha

Crap am I horny now.

B35H
I will be ref and call any penalties I see and administer any punishments necessary. I will be fair and impartial. Ha Originally Posted by big35hurt
My thoughts exactly.
My thoughts exactly. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
I would love to know the thoughts of Karla. I bet they are naughty.

B35H
I would love to know the thoughts of Karla. I bet they are naughty. Originally Posted by big35hurt
Yup... You have no idea./
Yup... You have no idea./ Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
I can only imagine. And all I can think is dirty thoughts. Man that's hot.

Good morning friends, Happy hump day! Wee
Have a great hump day San Antonio!
Good morning!!! I know it's gonna be freezing when I walk outside this morning!!
Good Morning San Antonio
(Its freezing in OKC this morning, literally!)