Pre-Blackout Reviews Are Unlocked

I noticed that reviews posted prior to April 2018 are visible again.
Not sure if there was an announcement, but I was able to see older reviews that were previously inaccessible. Thought I'd mention in case folks want to look up more reading material.
  • Mokoa
  • 08-24-2018, 07:37 PM
Another thread of the same topic merged with this one.
Well fuck. Lol. Cover beat me to it. Good stuff.
I noticed it last week. Assumed everyone already knew -- why I didn't comment.
-- why I didn't comment. Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
i would assume that u don’t live on this board...
I noticed it last week. Assumed everyone already knew -- why I didn't comment. Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
A week before I did.

i would assume that u don’t live on this board... Originally Posted by HedonisticFool
You know you check here every few hours or so for new ads and read everything new like anybody else. I never knew about the reviews. Just found by mistake clicking reviews on a showcase. Nothing wrong with saying anything. I'm sure there's a lot of people who didn't know, or still don't.
but im not someone that’s closing in on 5000 posts or delusional with fantasies about providers approaching him out in public and giving hugs or someone that writes an ROS that’s longer than the Declaration of Independence...and wants to know of what more can be added by starting a coed thread that ultimately tanked. u must have me confused with another...

as for me, i guess u must have some sort of datalogger that keeps tabs on how often i log in? i do know that u can check my profile and see when i last logged in. speaking of logs, i will pass the time on the board while im on the shitter and i will comb through the posts. as titled, not sorry to disappoint u...because i don’t need this board to get laid. im married and always have side action. im not proud of myself or bragging, but ive posted before that i hobby to feed an addiction...an addiction im more in control of for nearly two months now. read my last review, and u’ll understand what i mean...

btw, i don’t know why u apparently took my post personally, but obviously the proof is in ur rebuttal. so thanks for giving me this opportunity to let ‘er rip

A week before I did.

You know you check here every few hours or so for new ads and read everything new like anybody else. I never knew about the reviews. Just found by mistake clicking reviews on a showcase. Nothing wrong with saying anything. I'm sure there's a lot of people who didn't know, or still don't. Originally Posted by Dr Grey
  • Mokoa
  • 08-25-2018, 11:00 PM
Let's keep the discussion focused on this thread's topic, please.
Wow man. You're fucking delusional. Seriously. You have a personal problem. A big one.

If you really care, or dislike rather, that much about dudes posts here, you should really leave. There is an ignore feature also, use it. I'm not forcing you to read my reviews. I'm not hear to please anybody or you. But hey, you were obviously waiting for a response and read my stuff. I was actually counting on your response.

Data logger? Lmao. Jesus, you're killing me. As for my comments, 90 percent of my posts are on reviews thanking someone for taking the time to write one. Something you have a problem doing apparently. Oh but you like to rate them dont you?

As for my thread, if no one posts. I'll keep them the exact same. Means i'm doing something right. Even more so that you're a hater.

Btw, where did you read about me being approached by a provider? Everyone would love to know "where" it is written. It is the truth though. Has happened twice in the last couple years. Why is that a problem for you?

As per Mokoa, you're more then welcome to respond to each question in a other thread.
Well fuck. Lol. Cover beat me to it. Good stuff. Originally Posted by Dr Grey
who cares?? (still on topic...right?)

Let's keep the discussion focused on this thread's topic, please. Originally Posted by Mokoa
on topic, yes...old reviews now accessible...who do we owe our thanks to?? (definitely on topic)

Wow man. You're fucking delusional. Seriously. You have a personal problem. A big one.

If you really care, or dislike rather, that much about dudes posts here, you should really leave. There is an ignore feature also, use it. I'm not forcing you to read my reviews. I'm not hear to please anybody or you. But hey, you were obviously waiting for a response and read my stuff. I was actually counting on your response.

Data logger? Lmao. Jesus, you're killing me. As for my comments, 90 percent of my posts are on reviews thanking someone for taking the time to write one. Something you have a problem doing apparently. Oh but you like to rate them dont you?

As for my thread, if no one posts. I'll keep them the exact same. Means i'm doing something right. Even more so that you're a hater.

Btw, where did you read about me being approached by a provider? Everyone would love to know "where" it is written. It is the truth though. Has happened twice in the last couple years. Why is that a problem for you?

As per Mokoa, you're more then welcome to respond to each question in a other thread. Originally Posted by Dr Grey
leave? why would i when i have so many more reviews to read now?? (on topic)

i don’t rate reviews new or old...but i know of someone who does get but hurt when theirs is tagged with one star.(still on topic i suppose)

that’s awesome...90% of ur posts are comments on reviews; of which i imagine consume 90% of ur day. (reviews are on topic...correct?)

in closing, my counter post had not suggested that u were the person i was describing...but if the shoe fits (off topic for sure)
Guess you'll need to take a look around for that shoe fitting. You might check the posters over 10k or 20k posts. There's a list! Lol. Why would you read more? So you can hate on someone else? Spare them the bitch fest of your displeasures.

Sure, 90 percent of my time (out of an hour or so) is looking at ads and reading reviews on ladies I want to see. Now, old reviews are out so that helps. On topic right?

I don't even talk about the ratings hardly. Sure, I said some stuff to see if they would come out of hiding. They might just have. It is what it is. But you like to mention it or bring it up (again, could care less about what anyone thinks...they've been doing it for 3 years now or more. Mental problems), so I'll just say its you. You are an addict right? And I'll just think its you from now on. If you get a PM who it is, I'll gladly announce it for eccie to see. You obviously hate my reviews and showed your opinion. (If the shoe fits huh?)

Oh, and dont leave your disgusting shoes at a ladies incall and show up unannounced while we are enjoying after dinner festivities. Better yet, I'll leave them outside for you. I swear I look to make sure I don't see them before my sessions now so I'm not disturbed. (Totally off topic)
i was being sarcastic...i look for what i need and move on. i stopped reading ur reviews a long time ago when u up and WK’d what turned out to be a straight up skank. afterwards, i even went back to read again...thinking i misunderstood, but nope, u were not truthful about the physical description. does that leave me bitter? never...just considered it a learning experience. i could of called u out a long time ago, but i just dusted my shoulders and moved on. so no, i don’t waste a lot of my time reading when they’re a mile long. and believe what u want...if it worries u too much and makes u feel better to think that i rate ur reviews or anyone else’s, u can go right ahead...lmfao. for what it’s worth, i do know who bombs ur reviews and threads...a pretty little provider told me. but don’t think i would take the pleasure in sending u a pm, to help relinquish the liability uve bestowed upon me...i’ll hold onto that, so that u continue to get ur underoos in a twist when u see the one star go up.

and so ur on the board for only an hour a day? sux to hear...guess ur parents limit ur time on the internet for only one hour lmfao!!

Ooohhh...so it was u that i had scared the shit out of LMFAO!!! Glad to know that was u! why don’t u tell the truth, and say it was after a social, rather make up another fantasy, and claim it was after dinner...such bullshit! yeah, i will agree, that my running shoes are pretty beat up. after showing up to pick up the lady uve mentioned, i had showered, then we fucked, and changed my clothes there before we headed to the venue...and left my nasty clothes behind. i didn’t nut in the shower and she felt bad about it, so she sucked me off in the parking lot before we went inside. hope she had enough drinks to wash my taste out of her mouth

that’s pretty cool to know...thanks for making me smile! seriously!! u know, i never asked who it was, not that i cared, i just needed my clothes back...otherwise i would’ve had a lot of explaining to do once i got home. she apologized over and over for not opening the door right away, but she blamed u for being scared that i was gonna woop ur ass

bet u wished u kept that one to urself...

Guess you'll need to take a look around for that shoe fitting. You might check the posters over 10k or 20k posts. There's a list! Lol. Why would you read more? So you can hate on someone else? Spare them the bitch fest of your displeasures.

Sure, 90 percent of my time (out of an hour or so) is looking at ads and reading reviews on ladies I want to see. Now, old reviews are out so that helps. On topic right?

I don't even talk about the ratings hardly. Sure, I said some stuff to see if they would come out of hiding. They might just have. It is what it is. But you like to mention it or bring it up (again, could care less about what anyone thinks...they've been doing it for 3 years now or more. Mental problems), so I'll just say its you. You are an addict right? And I'll just think its you from now on. If you get a PM who it is, I'll gladly announce it for eccie to see. You obviously hate my reviews and showed your opinion. (If the shoe fits huh?)

Oh, and dont leave your disgusting shoes at a ladies incall and show up unannounced while we are enjoying after dinner festivities. Better yet, I'll leave them outside for you. I swear I look to make sure I don't see them before my sessions now so I'm not disturbed. (Totally off topic) Originally Posted by Dr Gay
  • Mokoa
  • 08-26-2018, 10:35 PM
I have already asked nicely to stay on topic.

I will not ask again.