Elements of a Review

I'm not a stranger when it comes to writing reviews. I have always felt to include what is most important for gents to make a decision. I've asked them.

Ladies...

What do you want included in your reviews? Or not included? What's important? What is not?

I personally deem incall, providers attributes (physical and personality), menu, rates, and any unique qualities that stand out. Perhaps how the Encounter went. Anything else?

Gents...

Feel free to weigh in.

With all the stuff going on with new laws. What would an ideal review look like? Or should look like? Need females input mostly.

Newbs...take notes.
Good topic Dr G.

My thoughts on reviews changed significantly since this site went away for a short while. Mainly cuz I wasn’t chasing some other guys story. I continued to hobby finding ladies through other sites and flus I was having more organic encounters based on our own chemistry as opposed to thinking “now she’s gonna do this, or why isn’t she doing that, etc...” so with that I don’t even read the “blow by blow” details anymore. Pun intended!!

I still see the value in reviews but for me personally I mostly want to know
1) her appearance in relation to her as pics. Is it really her? Is she as advertised. Purely subjective stuff is helpful since the objective stuff is.. well just that objective.
2) TCB - this is really important to me since I am often finding last minute windows of opportunity. Is she responsive to PM’s or is it better to text or email.
Here I’m finding the value in better planning (sometimes days ahead) but still there are some ladies that just NEVER respond in a timely manner. Is that because they prefer to just see who pops up last minute?
Good topic Dr G.

My thoughts on reviews changed significantly since this site went away for a short while. Mainly cuz I wasn’t chasing some other guys story. I continued to hobby finding ladies through other sites and flus I was having more organic encounters based on our own chemistry as opposed to thinking “now she’s gonna do this, or why isn’t she doing that, etc...” so with that I don’t even read the “blow by blow” details anymore. Pun intended!!

I still see the value in reviews but for me personally I mostly want to know
1) her appearance in relation to her as pics. Is it really her? Is she as advertised. Purely subjective stuff is helpful since the objective stuff is.. well just that objective.
2) TCB - this is really important to me since I am often finding last minute windows of opportunity. Is she responsive to PM’s or is it better to text or email.
Here I’m finding the value in better planning (sometimes days ahead) but still there are some ladies that just NEVER respond in a timely manner. Is that because they prefer to just see who pops up last minute?