Stood up by Kamryn Graf

Pm’d and e-mailed several times for a appointment.
All set up.
She never showed up and never returned any contact.
Hopefully her regulars will have better luck.
Hahaha very funny Bush pilot. That’s a classic lol.
DAMN And I am seeing MAD ads about her
I’m in corpus and I saw this come up. I’ve seen her before twice & the first time I tried she was always saying I’m busy or call me tomorrow until I finally met her and goddamn was it worth it
robexar, Humm...Did you contact her very last minute? Or, did you actually plan out this session? �� Geeze, give her the benefit of doubt that something might of came up...
Sonya - it was planned 3 days in advance confirmed twice and then the day of - nothing.
The appointment was set for 4:15 pm and around 1 am the next day she pm'd me saying she was stopped by the police. She told someone else she had car trouble.

I do not care and came on here just to inform people because the other two times she did not show up, I thought nothing of it. Shit happens, I understand, but after the 3rd time I thought I should just mention it.

I really thought it was a nice post. Just informative, I raised no issue, just the facts ma'm.
robexar, Cool I am glad it was a planned one. As I recall you have contacted me and it was very last min you have requested to see me.

Why would you try the 3rd time? And see a lady that who would want to see you. I wouldn't be able to put up with kind of BULLSHIT...But, ladies do put up with a lot shit on board.