Encounter: Smoking hot Fernanda Mitidieri

User ID: -
Date: 7/23
Name: Fernanda Mitidieri
Phone: 16156407529
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/pi...es/1227056.htm
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Greentree Hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, CFS, DFK, nipple play,
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long brown hair with some blond highlights? (i lowkey forgot)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has great Russian genetics (eros labels her as Latina for some reason) The firmest, most perfectly shaped ass and tits of any other provider ive seen. DD or D (not sure) manmades. A beautiful and smoking face with nice plump lips (may have some procedures done but they genuinely look good on her) She is essentially perfectly proportioned like a model and looks better than her photos in person.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice review! Appreciate all the details.
User ID: -
Date: 7/23
Name: Fernanda Mitidieri
Phone: 16156407529
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.eros.com/pennsylvania/pi...es/1227056.htm
City: Pittsburgh
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Greentree Hotel
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, CFS, DFK, nipple play,
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: long brown hair with some blond highlights? (i lowkey forgot)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She has great Russian genetics (eros labels her as Latina for some reason) The firmest, most perfectly shaped ass and tits of any other provider ive seen. DD or D (not sure) manmades. A beautiful and smoking face with nice plump lips (may have some procedures done but they genuinely look good on her) She is essentially perfectly proportioned like a model and looks better than her photos in person.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by adamsivir
What was the damage? Don’t have premium rn, so if you could message me it if you don’t wanna post it that works please and thank you