State: Pennsylvania
Address: East End
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Convo, mutual massage, BBBJwCIM
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length brown curly
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: @5'6", slender, shapely legs, small breasts, brown eyes, attractive face
Recommendation: Yes
She is certainly very good looking. Does she have an incall or is it take out only?
She’s outcall only. As Don said, a very sweet girl who doesn’t have any troubling issues. I hope she’ll be treated well by this community.
Fingers crossed that some love struck Romeo isn’t going to advise her on what she could be asking for donation.
She’s outcall only. As Don said, a very sweet girl who doesn’t have any troubling issues. I hope she’ll be treated well by this community.
Fingers crossed that some love struck Romeo isn’t going to advise her on what she could be asking for donation. Originally Posted by Freelancer1
Someone definitely did that to addy. They think she was going to marry them?
Fingers crossed that some love struck Romeo isn’t going to advise her on what she could be asking for donation. Originally Posted by Freelancer1

I've always been amused by posters on this board who somehow think they can control or manage market forces. This town has a very limited supply of pretty young spinners who provide a non-rushed and enjoyable experience. Meanwhile the demand is sky high. Neither Addy nor this new one need a white knight to figure out they can raise rates.

Politically, this board trends conservative, so you'd expect that guys would be aware of, and comfortable with, the realities of the free market. Shrug.
Whenever a new girl gets a review, she gets a shit ton of messages. Then she starts increasing her price to every new message until she stops getting takers. That's her new price.
I was afraid this would happen. But then not posting a review is counterproductive as well
I saw her the other day will post a review when I get around to it.Definately not worth 300. Decent face but saggy ass and tits due to having many kids.
I saw her the other day will post a review when I get around to it.Definately not worth 300. Decent face but saggy ass and tits due to having many kids. Originally Posted by Otis Firefly
Will believe that when I see it. You have like 75 posts, zero reviews.