Email Address: arsenicandlace01@gmail.com
URL / Website: scarlettfeverny.weebly.com
City: Buffalo
State: New York
Address: Airport
Hair Length and Color: Black, chin-length and sexy AF
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Absolutely Stunning. Knowing Eyes. Porcelain Skin. Vicious Figure. Sharp Wit. Obviously Brilliant. Mind Bender.
Recommendation: Yes
mods please change date to the 6th
Well done sir, you speaketh the truth. This woman tantalizes the mind and body.
Indeed. She understands, innately, the brain is the finest sex organ.
the brain is the finest sex organ. Originally Posted by dupree99
pretty much whats ...all jimmies claim whens the ...ol pecker stops listenin ...ta reason an wills no longer stand ta salutes the flag

...thanks ...fer sharin
sound like yer belly be full dem sour grapes. ya done marginalized yerself from ta peeps in yo life n now all lone wit eccie n ho's and bidernezz
Chick has a pleasing internet personality. I detect no sense of entitlement or nauseating arrogance.
Chick has a pleasing internet personality. I detect no sense of entitlement or nauseating arrogance. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
And...there ya go. NO drama ever reported. Those who have met her always speak highly. roo likey....

Did your experience include any bondage, discipline, sadism, or masochism? Is she a domme? Looking for a BDSM provider who is submissive.
Did your experience include any bondage, discipline, sadism, or masochism? Is she a domme? Looking for a BDSM provider who is submissive. Originally Posted by Grapeape2020
nope, she's a dom. however, if you play vanilla and want her too she'll treat you like a king and you won't even know she dominating the fuck out of you. She's def in charge. Sensual Psychonaut as she calls it.
Nice report.