Can't Say THANK YOU Enough!!

Thank You KC!!

THANK YOU KC!!

THANK YOU!!

You guys are freaking the BEST!!! The ones I got to meet and of course my PHENOMENAL KINKSTERS!! I had a really great time and I swear it gets better and better!!

Pray for a mild winter for me, if so I will be back and for much longer next time!! lol lol

Now to anyone who had an issue with my communication skills. I do apologize greatly!! I had a secure trip weeks before I made it to town. Just happen to have an extra day and let ya'll know. But within minutes my Sat was booked too. It is a 1st come 1st serve kind of deal. When I do have down time, I am at the gym, tanning, or I am out eating, or doing all 3. So unfortunately there was not a lot of time for messages this time. Best piece of advice is don't wait last minute. Just saying....
That's right KLN if you snooze you loose. Those that didn't pull the trigger have no idea what they missed out on.
oldman..couldn't agree more with your response! KLN...you know who I am now, and let's just say that I still have a shit eating grin on my face!
safe travels sexy!!!
Safe Travels Beautiful! Hope we get to enjoy you really soon