Any tire dealerships ...

I somehow ended up with a flat tire somehow and in need of a new tire.
I've gone to the Sears at Parmer & 35 before but they usually end up charging close to $200 even for one tire including balance, etc.
Does anyone know someplace reputable that isn't as expensive in the vicinity of 35 & Wells Branch?
I have AAA so can get car towed and hope I can get a ride as well.
  • Loxly
  • 04-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Are you a Sam's Club member? I've gotten my last 3 from them. Might also want to check NTB.
I have been using Discount Tire since 1985. I have not had any issues. I recommend getting the Road Hazard Warranty too. as long as the tire is not worn out they will replace at no charge, for any side blowouts or any type of bad flat, and you always get free flat repair too
I 2nd Discount Tire. They price match without any hassle too.
Thank you gents for the advice. I ended up having my car towed to Discount Tire because even the spare was flat. LOL
  • Loxly
  • 04-09-2014, 05:49 PM
On the bright side, it didn't happen on your trip to Cleveland. Just make sure you have a spare.
True, but I'm only driving to SA and then flying to Ohio. :-)
I'm looking forward to visiting my old stomping grounds when I go up. Especially since I'm planning on going to Escape Saturday night with some friends. Lol. Swing club up there.
I can agree with Discount Tire there is one at breaker and burnet great guys....
The Discount Tire in Round Rock is honest and fast.