Any info pls

Does anyone know anything about this particular provider? Seems very tempting I'm a sucker for redheads.

http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...n/263462675413
Contacted her last night and she would not give any info until I sent a picture of myself. Big red flag for me. When I refused she called me a flake/faker. I would avoid her.
Also tried to contact. Wanted a pic, then wanted a "prepay" to verify not a cop. Was even very helpful in sending me links for paypal and cash app! IMO Fake, just trying to get free money.
Lots of fakes on STG lately ... never give out your information ... this particular one is run by an East Indian scammer.
fake....wanted a partial payment on a cash app
  • EOD
  • 04-28-2020, 08:31 PM
Definate fake. Read the ad carefully. Our fine young american ladies generally can’t spell, but the syntax is waay off in the ad.
Between the obvious fakes, the suspected fakes, the ones who want cash up front (i.e., the scammers and money grubbers), and the smokers, there's not much to see on STG these days.
Between the obvious fakes, the suspected fakes, the ones who want cash up front (i.e., the scammers and money grubbers), and the smokers, there's not much to see on STG these days. Originally Posted by Expresso Jim

I agree