Threats from stg

I recently messaged some providers on stg, knowing they were likely fake, but figured I'd check. Dumb mistake I guess. Shortly after, I started receiving threats from a separate number I did not text including photos of murdered men and families. Has anyone else come across the same thing?
Yup. It’s just BS.
And a reminder of why it's important to not use your regular phone for hobbying.
Have dealt with this situation before as well. Scare tactics.
  • Jxoxo
  • 05-15-2020, 09:23 AM
I was getting back to back threats a couple of days ago. I figured it was a lonely, bored gent, upset I wouldn't meet and ignored all messages, however they kept coming in back to back till I finally add number to a spam list. Now you never know but generally I believe anyone who has time to send harassing threats back to back or pics like that is most likely bored and looking for a reaction. SMH people are wired.
Just a bot... They can find personal info such as address/family members/etc. from a quick Google search. No need to be scared.
It's all true add to spam list it's happened to me don't sweat it
Everyone should be using a burner app. Someone got my number and got a surprising amount of personal info and threatened to blackmail me.
if you know it's another human. Send them dick pics and butthole pictures. A lot of men get tired of seeing buttholes
Lots scams with limited personal info showing up on FTC web site Change password
Excuse my ignorance...FTC website? Thanks.
Federal trade commission