POLL Results - Obama is putting his agenda above the country!

The Obama-loving media couldn't wait to report findings from an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll concerning how the public are giving far more blame for the government shutdown to Republicans than the President.

What they chose not to report was that 51 percent of respondents in the very same poll said of Barack Obama, "He is putting his own political agenda ahead of what's good for the country":

I guess the majority of the nation feeling the President is putting his political agenda ahead of what's good for the country wasn't considered newsworthy by American so-called "journalists."

Nor was it important for them to point out that this was in stark contrast to how Americans felt about former President Clinton during the November 1995 shutdown.
Both apparently were truths too inconvenient for such folk.

Something else that went unreported was pointed out to me by NewsMax TV's Steve Malzberg:

Notice that there was no option to blame the shutdown on Senate Democrats.
This wasn't necessary in November 1995 because Republicans controlled both chambers of Congress.

But today, Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and his Democratic colleagues in the Senate are right in the middle of this debate equally responsible for the impasse.

Shouldn't this poll have given respondents an option to cast the blame on them?
Apparently that also was too inconvenient.

How pathetic! How truly pathetic!

Bump.
SNICK!
"Only 17 percent of Americans think the U.S. economy will improve in the next 12 months."
Obama's approval ratings now at their lowest; America is waking up to the fact that Obama is destroying this country ?
Doing the BUMP!!! OH YEAH!!!!

The Obama-loving media couldn't wait to report findings from an NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll concerning how the public are giving far more blame for the government shutdown to Republicans than the President.

What they chose not to report was that 51 percent of respondents in the very same poll said of Barack Obama, "He is putting his own political agenda ahead of what's good for the country":

I guess the majority of the nation feeling the President is putting his political agenda ahead of what's good for the country wasn't considered newsworthy by American so-called "journalists."

Nor was it important for them to point out that this was in stark contrast to how Americans felt about former President Clinton during the November 1995 shutdown.
Both apparently were truths too inconvenient for such folk.

Something else that went unreported was pointed out to me by NewsMax TV's Steve Malzberg:

Notice that there was no option to blame the shutdown on Senate Democrats.
This wasn't necessary in November 1995 because Republicans controlled both chambers of Congress.

But today, Harry Reid (D-Nev.) and his Democratic colleagues in the Senate are right in the middle of this debate equally responsible for the impasse.

Shouldn't this poll have given respondents an option to cast the blame on them?
Apparently that also was too inconvenient.

How pathetic! How truly pathetic!

Originally Posted by therock18
Obama's approval ratings now at their lowest; America is waking up to the fact that Obama is destroying this country ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Yeah and all the goofy ass liberals will convert to Independent, lol.
More people 60% think the republican party put their agenda ahead of the country then think the president did. check out Mona Charen's piece ....
"Gallup's latest Presidential tracking poll finds that only 41% of Americans approve of the job Odumbo is doing. A solid majority, 53%, disapprove of the job Odumbo is doing."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/ga...-approval.aspx
Obama's approval ratings now at their lowest; America is waking up to the fact that Obama is destroying this country ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
From today.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove

Caught in another lie. How does fillet of foot taste?

Bump.
From today.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove

Caught in another lie. How does fillet of foot taste?

Bump. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
You skipped right over that Gallup Poll, didn't you MasterDick Muncher?

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054233731&postcount=9