Candysdelights

It has not been an easy task for me trying to figure out how to get a hold of someone who can e-mail me back. I'm new and one of the girls sexymf referred me. The problem is she been doing this for awhile and she was supposed to help me (at least that's what she said) on my post i let sexymf right my hobbie list on line. obviously she did not put race and the charging of the rates was out of there for someone who just started and never seen anyone and trying to get at least one review. One of the guys she had texted me which is plastic operator he emailed me twice i sent pics twice he kept saying he didn't get them. So how he calls her i have no clue telling her my business the problem is shes not my pimp it was none of her business to be telling these guys about me and I never met 1!. Another one called me personally on the phone to tell me how my page was set up wrong and how sexmfer supposedly messed up my page on purpose because she new i was green to this type of business over internet. Then sexmfer called me on my phone getting on me about how I missed my call and she was my referral?????? I thought this was personal business. I have a job I drive trucks on the side i make really good money but i like my hobbies and nothing wrong with a little extra on free time. My page is messed up I have not gotten no reviews. Sexymfer knew what she was doing I had words with her last night and this morning and I put everyone check on a bet that i look wayyyyyy better than that heffa on her good day on my bad day and will kill her dressed up . Please DELETE my PAGE and POST it's been messed up from jump! Godbless.
And she know you can only put one post when new!
I will say this: nobody's thinking they're ur pimp. You sat right there with me, as I started your profile. Also, I remember telling u I wasn't going to do it 4 u, so u could search, explore & learn. I also recall telling you to finish it, so you could write what you want. You do know u can edit it, right? I informed u, that someone contacted me, asking about u, meaning : (do I know what type of service u provide).... ALSO, there has been nobody else contact me, except the 1 I told u about.. So, therefore: I haven't discussed anything about u... 1 thing about this site you'll learn: tricks will say anything to anyone, to try & get in good. Take care....

P.S.
I'm pretty sure all my satisfied hobbyists, will verify that your speculation of me trying to ruin ur profile is b.s... HAVE A GOOD EVENING.
Originally Posted by charcoal
No need for the popcorn. Lol... I handle my situations with class... This is the 1st time I've ever had a situation with someone I tried to help... I bet thatll be the last time I try to help someone. I mean, honestly, it's not that hard to set ur own account up & figure it out on ones own. Good luck to her.
And she know you can only put one post when new! Originally Posted by CandysDelights
I told u that, when I explained about only being able to post once a week in provider ads & 1 time thur-sat on weekend line up... but I guess that was forgot as well.
No need for the popcorn. Lol... I handle my situations with class... This is the 1st time I've ever had a situation with someone I tried to help... I bet thatll be the last time I try to help someone. I mean, honestly, it's not that hard to set ur own account up & figure it out on ones own. Good luck to her. Originally Posted by sexymfer
I believe you sweety.... was just waiting for taint photos of a cat fight so we can get visuals....!!

*BTW Sexymfer: Your hott!*

....Ok, back on topic!

I believe you sweety.... was just waiting for taint photos of a cat fight so we can get visuals....!!

*BTW Sexymfer: Your hott!*

....Ok, back on topic!

. Originally Posted by charcoal
Thank u sweetie! I refuse to say anything negative, or try to bash ones character... I APPRECIATE YOUR COMPLIMENTING MY HOTNESS. LOL....