Can U like Fix this?

Contact us houston@eccie.net if you need us to check anything
I don't think so mate. Why can't a PM on this forum fix the issues. I am not gonna send from my email which can trace me back.

Tell you what, kill the review and I don't need the stinking credits. I personally think this is about your beef with Alyssa. O well

Contact us houston@eccie.net if you need us to check anything Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Sorry Sir...we don't remove reviews, it stays.

Now, if you are admitting the review did not actually take place, that is another story. However, the review will stay and simply be removed from the providers profile if it has already been assigned to her.

There may also be some type of warning or infraction involved as well.

So, please tell us what about the review needs "fixing"...
There is no need for FIXING mate. This took place. Unless you can prove it otherwise it STAYS and I want my credits. If the eccie beef with Alyssa is the issue then that's SOULMIKE problem and not mine. I guess since he is using the back-channels to silence me I will see you around from my next IP. Be careful mate, there are smarter people than the mods on this forum. Don't fuck with the wrong people, At the end of the day this is just a PHP board full of HOLES. Don't fuck with the wrong people :-)

Sorry Sir...we don't remove reviews, it stays.

Now, if you are admitting the review did not actually take place, that is another story. However, the review will stay and simply be removed from the providers profile if it has already been assigned to her.

There may also be some type of warning or infraction involved as well.

So, please tell us what about the review needs "fixing"... Originally Posted by DickEmDown
I don't need the stinking credits. Originally Posted by j1macmann
There is no need for FIXING mate. This took place. Unless you can prove it otherwise it STAYS and I want my credits. Originally Posted by j1macmann
So, first you don't need credit, then you want credit? Which is it?

You also titled the thread "can you fix this", now there is "no need for fixing"?????

You are correct though, unless it can be proven it didn't take place, the review stays. In fact, as I said in my first response, it will stay either way.

No need to throw threats around either, it ain't that serious...Mate
Let's move on mate. I am good.
Let's move on mate. I am BANNED. Originally Posted by j1macmann
FIFY.
lmfao

Edit: too bad the member that created that account didn't get their main account band.