Best Places to Eat????

Can anyone give me some ideas of good eats? please thanks in advance
Des moines...machine shed
Baru 66. You're welcome.
At the Y!
MI BAD?
Machine shed yes miss Dallas my all time fav even I come there
If you enjoy Vietnamese/Thai food try A Dong (no joke) on High St in Des Moines. You list prime rib and oysters as a fav food - haven't found a good place here for either.
My place
Tasty tacos. Jethros. Zombie Burger. Fongs Pizza. Random ass taco trucks. Livn's place. And meanwhile Cedar Rapids is a wasteland for good food. Is Joce actually busy while on tour in Des Moines or is she stuffing her face? I'll never tell .
Yep Midvale took me & Angela to Machine Shed....was yummmy

Also try jethros..they rock
thanks everyone. actually went to have some eggs bene and found plastic in it. shit happens. but I went to an Irish bar and had a hamburger its national hamburger day!!!!
oh yeah was that an invite???/
yes Des Moines full of good places. Cedar Rapids there is nothing. I am tired of same food in CR lol always the same things... CR if you like pizza tomasos is pretty good, light house has good broasted chicken, if you like Pho there is a pho place on sw side of CR. Tings as ok Chinese food off boyson rd
I have been to Asia so nothing is comparable to the real deal.
To bad u just had bar food. Try yelp also when u go city to city, that can be helpful at times.
If you're in CR joensys has a great tenderloin, badass waffle fries too.
If you're in CR joensys has a great tenderloin, badass waffle fries too. Originally Posted by Whiskeytime
A gentleman after my own heart. I love tenderloin.

And whiskey, too. Just managed to acquire some of my favorite!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0720.JPG (83.5 KB, 126 views)
Crown Royal Honey is my jaaaaaammmm! <3
Cedar Rapids.
Cobble Hill Eatery & Dispensary is god damn amazing.
The Lost Cuban is also a favorite.