Why are the so intoxicating?

I find myself wondering just what exactly everyone thinks about high heels. The incredible sexual attraction that they create is truly intoxicating to me. I personal feel that the taller they are the sexier they are. And being with a woman sexually while she wears them just drives me wild. Lol, but don't mistake it for a foot fetish because feet bug the hell out of me. Why is that? Am I the only one? What do all of you think about them? And what are your favorites?
I love a small pair of feet with a high arch with a French manicure. Anything size 7 or smaller. Open toed strappy heels are sexy
Good post yellowmike. For me, I've always liked high heels too. I guess because it is something that we don't come across too much in real life so when we see a sexy woman with a provocative pair of shoes, with a little sex thrown in for good measure, they stir a lot of good memories in us. At least that is how it is for me. Shoes don't have to be slutty, just sexy. I hope the ladies enjoy wearing them as much as we guys like seeing you in them.
Never liked heels unless they had heavy ankle detail. Legs look sexier that way to me. Thick, black wrap around with silver studs...wow. Still, nothing, and call me crazy if you want, nothing does it for me like a pair of sneakers. Yep. Waltz in with nothing on but a button down and a pair of sneaks. BOI-OI-OI-OI-OING!
Far as I'm concerned, the best place for a pair of shoes of any kind is in the corner on the floor.

JaG
High heels have no effect on me. I prefer the ladies to be bare footed as quickly as possible.

However, Mike, if you like them, I say, "Go for it."