pasting

I can’t seem to figure out if this really is a thing or if itms a hoax.

Apparently, if you rub toothpaste on your nipples something about the porosity of the nippleskin combined with a chemical in the toothpaste that normally gets broken down in the mouth combines to make you feel light headed.

Or to put it more simply - toothpaste on your nipples makes you high.

Anyone know if this is true or just more internet bullshit?
Try it and see, just don’t operate any machinery for two hours.
Sounds legit
  • HUMP!
  • 02-01-2018, 09:02 AM
Try it man and post a photo for us.
All in fun, right?

If its on the internet its true.
EVERYTIME!!
Lol what in the world did I just read!!
Pretty sure you'll just have minty nipples.. let us know
Jon Doe did you try it?
I didn’t. Seems like the general consensus is that it’s bullshit.

But who knows...I might give it a go next time I’ve got some free alone time. It kinda reminds me of figging. I heard about it somewhere on the internet and thought it was bullshit....until I read about it in the AR forums. As a result I gave it a try and now I’m a big fan. If pasting works out I’ll report back.
  • Jilge
  • 02-03-2018, 08:34 AM
Figging?
Jilge
Placing Ginger root (peeled and shaped) into someone's anus. It warms then provides a burning sensation. Used in BSDM.
That should really liven up a DATO session...

I have rinsed with Dr. Tichners mouthwash just before DATY. That makes 'em squirm, but they love it...

Jilge
Placing Ginger root (peeled and shaped) into someone's anus. It warms then provides a burning sensation. Used in BSDM. Originally Posted by houston_switch
Or to put it more simply - toothpaste on your nipples makes you high.

Anyone know if this is true or just more internet bullshit? Originally Posted by john_doe1978
OK, I'm bored at work and I'll bite.

More Internet bullshit. Do you get high when you brush your teeth? No. And drugs are readily absorbed through the membranes of your mouth - that's why some drugs are designed to be absorbed under the tongue.

So, for best results, try injecting toothpaste directly into the bloodstream. You're welcome.
Pasting, eating Tide,sniffing paint, WHO would of thought?