I just start trying Dominatrix

Anyone want to be Dominated. I bought a bunch of new stuff. If you have any good tips about the Dominant world please let me know.
I don't have any Dominatrix stuff, not anymore.

I noticed with using them I would ALWAYS get asked, "Did you clean them right?" or other questions along those lines. It didn't bother me as much as one would think. But, I could understand their concern. If you don't clean those toys right, or/and clean them too roughly, they will start tearing apart. Nothing says, "Ouch" like going to the restroom to pushing out bits of plastic. I now ask guys to bring their own toys.

Why? Because, I feel they can get more comfortable with their own toys. They know where that toy has been, and how it's been clean. Verses, not knowing who that toy has been in. But, nothing wrong with having your own toys to use on them! Where did you get yours, Molly?
Miss Barsett
That is why i bring my own toys...
h_s
Switch,

I have had a lot of people from here, act confused, when I mention that I don't bring the toys. I'm glad to see someone agrees with me
Depends on the toys. Penetrative toys should be brought by the bottom - it's best to play safe with those.

But I would expect the provider to have a minimal set of restraints and such if she were advertising domination.
Krunk, what are the best femdoms in Dallas? The more Ebony the better but not into BBWs. I'm newbie but it seems to be an underground economy that my recons not hitting. Probably have not devoted enough time to researching yet. I just do not how to locate these ladies. Slim pickens. thx
I SURE COULD USE A GOOD SPANKING FROM A BEAUTIFUL EBONY LADY!

Gosh A week later and nothing? There have to be some incredible hot non bbw, none psycho, ebony fem doms in Dallas that would love to meet a stable young good looking white straight bitch boy from HP and spank and yank him and get paid. Oh and if you want your tits sucked just snap your fingers etc. Please pm me if any of you are near the tollway DT to Galleria etc. Thank you you Beautiful Dallas Ebony's!!Best, Incall only ladys.Wallets's open. Thank you in advance for considering this newboy, I mean newbie. He he.

Kindest Regards.

Tommy Boy
Being in that lifestyle long before the hobby there are a lot of things you should know and learn before just jumping into it. ESPECIALLY in the hobby. I would suggest not only asking here but searching the internet. There are a ton of sites that explain a lot of domme/sub, BDSM, etc stuff that you could learn a lot from. There are also many levels to that side of play, it's best to be prepared and know what you are doing before ever "experimenting" for the first time with a hobbyist. Just a FYI. I could tell you a lot but it would be a HUGE post. RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH! It is super fun though and once you know what you are doing and the gents who like it see you, you will love it.
I SURE COULD USE A GOOD SPANKING FROM A BEAUTIFUL EBONY LADY!

Gosh A week later and nothing? There have to be some incredible hot non bbw, none psycho, ebony fem doms in Dallas that would love to meet a stable young good looking white straight bitch boy from HP and spank and yank him and get paid. Oh and if you want your tits sucked just snap your fingers etc. Please pm me if any of you are near the tollway DT to Galleria etc. Thank you you Beautiful Dallas Ebony's!!Best, Incall only ladys.Wallets's open. Thank you in advance for considering this newboy, I mean newbie. He he.

Kindest Regards.

Tommy Boy Originally Posted by ftango4
Just go post in the Dallas ISO Forum (unless you already have). You may also directly contact Euphemia, she is AA and into this scene!
Thanks Soulmate!
Someone that buys a couple toys and dresses in leather is not dom.

Please be careful.

So my tip for you is to use them on a friend.