How to stop teeth cutting into blow job??

I have a problem with the providers I see. When I get blow jobs, their teeth cut into the shaft of my dick.

What are some of the ways to avoid the teeth cutting? Do you recommend condoms?? I have not tried BJ with a condom?

Is it the provider? Is there provider that got the tricks to not get the teeth cutting into?
Either you have some serious girth or your getting ladies that are not good at it.......

Either way somethings gotta give unless you're into pain :-)

If you're larger, then you need a lady with a larger mouth, some peoples jaws only allow them to open so much, others have quite a range of expansion.

If that's not the issue, for gods sake tell them to cover their teeth with their lips...... It's not rocket science :-P
Agree with everything you said honey.
Either you have some serious girth or your getting ladies that are not good at it.......

Either way somethings gotta give unless you're into pain :-)

If you're larger, then you need a padie with a larger mouth, some peoples jaws only allow them to open so much, others have quite a range of expansion.

If that's not the issue, for gods sake tell them to cover their teeth with their lips...... It's not rocket science :-P Originally Posted by DDMcGee
Can it be an over sensitive dick issue? I can talk to a doctor about it. If other guys don't have the problem, then it can be me. I run it pass a doctor to ask them about it.
I don't have a problem with handjob. Thanks.
The only over-sensitive issues I've ever run in to are with people that are fully intact, that could be it? It's hard to tell you anything without the specifics on your package :-P
What kind of doctor would you talk to about this issue?
1.Practice, Practice, Practice
2. It's about POSITION. So she needs to get in a position that is comfortable and that the angle is good so that she doesn't hit you with her teeth. It's just the nature of the beast...it will happen occasionally to most of us...but this should not be a consistent issue.

And, I find that using Silicone lube on the cock helps too. It is tasteless. Keeps my mouth from drying out.
My advice, look at the angle at which y'all are doing that in. I noticed I have the same problem when I'm laying down and they want me to suck. Let her get in between your legs from up top and see if that is any better. Also, maybe you could try to go to women with larger mouths! xD Hope this helps!
What kind of doctor would you talk to about this issue? Originally Posted by universalenergy
Urologist.
Dr. Reynolds here can check it out for you
Ya what she said....cover the teeth with the lips. And I like to use coconut oil....tastes like a penis colada.
Xoxo