Anyone experienced with a cock harness and/or cock rings?

I have been giving some thought to trying out a cock harness or cock rings. What I'm looking for is something that will allow me to extend the time before I cum. Will a harness or rings help? I know they are suppose to give you a stiffer erection by restricting blood flow, but will they help with pre-mature ejaculation? Using a harness is pretty straight forward but I did have some technical questions. For a harness, do you put it on before you get hard, or does it matter? With cock rings, things are much more problematic. There are rubber ones, steal ones, leather ones, etc. They come in different sizes. Also some of my research shows that you can use more than one at a time. Here are my questions for cock rings. First, again, do you put it on when you are soft or do wait until being hard. Second, where to wear the ring. I've seen some that you stretch over your balls and actually place the ring between your pelvis and balls. In other depictions, I've seen where the ring is placed where the shaft meets the ball sack.-- sorta like where the condom would end. Third, can you wear more than one ring at a time?
Hmmmm.....sounds like you just need some help testing them out
It mostly depends on your anatomy and preference. Sometimes there are other ways to extend your erection without the eruption. Usually you put a cock ring on once you're hard, but most people wear them to stay hard or become super hard and that's kind of like having super cock powers. The harness might make you feel sexy....or silly....Or just strapped up. I won't giggle at it.....hehehe.
You are more than welcome to come to FL and help me test them out

Actually been looking at some leather harnesses that snap on. I'd definitely feel sexy-- especially if it helped last longer than 25 seconds. I'd like my erection to last at least 2 minute or so before I pop-- even 1 minute for the first pop of a multi-pop session

Hmmmm.....sounds like you just need some help testing them out
It mostly depends on your anatomy and preference. Sometimes there are other ways to extend your erection without the eruption. Usually you put a cock ring on once you're hard, but most people wear them to stay hard or become super hard and that's kind of like having super cock powers. The harness might make you feel sexy....or silly....Or just strapped up. I won't giggle at it.....hehehe. Originally Posted by RoxanneReynolds
first. Yes you put it on when you are soft. You will grow into it and the blood will be trapped extending your enjoyment. I would recommend you start with trainer cock rings. These are usually rubber. Choose the size that looks a breath smaller than your member's size when it is aroused.

Second: placement depends on your comfort. From my experience I have not seen them work less efficiently or more efficiently above or below the scrotum

Lastly: More than one would defeat the purpose. However I am sure it can be done. If you are new to using them I would simply start with one

I am afraid I don't know anything about harnesses. All I know about cock rings have been in practice thus my information could be incorrect. Professional dommes are likely to know more details on both harnesses and cock rings.
I have been giving some thought to trying out a cock harness or cock rings. What I'm looking for is something that will allow me to extend the time before I cum. Will a harness or rings help? I know they are suppose to give you a stiffer erection by restricting blood flow, but will they help with pre-mature ejaculation? Using a harness is pretty straight forward but I did have some technical questions. For a harness, do you put it on before you get hard, or does it matter? With cock rings, things are much more problematic. There are rubber ones, steal ones, leather ones, etc. They come in different sizes. Also some of my research shows that you can use more than one at a time. Here are my questions for cock rings. First, again, do you put it on when you are soft or do wait until being hard. Second, where to wear the ring. I've seen some that you stretch over your balls and actually place the ring between your pelvis and balls. In other depictions, I've seen where the ring is placed where the shaft meets the ball sack.-- sorta like where the condom would end. Third, can you wear more than one ring at a time? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Thanks for starting this thread. I have been considering using one too, and did not know how or what to do with it etc. Ladies, please chime in!