I share my beautiful bitch

I have fucked Diane for many years in all holes and never can't get enough of her , if someone wants to fuck this beautiful older bitch with me you're welcomed to contact me here. See the pictures and judge by yourself if she's not worth fucking DP.

Staff Edit....... Images do not comply with posted images guidelines.......Spacemtn
  • savak
  • 03-14-2014, 12:32 PM
yup anyone looking for an older woman pimped by her who knows wtf.... look no further
Thank you for OVER-sharing...
youre creampie avatar is a seller for sure... <eyeroll>
unsee.....unsee.....unsee.....
  • LNK
  • 03-14-2014, 04:36 PM
Yeah.......ummm........yeah... .....trying to come up with something..........ummm....... .no, can't come up with anything that's not just really rude, which is probably what this deserves, but I'll be nice and not say it. I'll go with Devon, and just roll my eyes (and hope I can get them back down later, lol.)
Actually no, if it keeps me from seeing this again, I'll just roll my eyes and leave them up there.
Can anyone bring me to the hospital, my eyes just exploded!
i think my sex drive was just murdered.....
  • Tetas
  • 03-14-2014, 08:08 PM
I LOVE this dude!
My sex drive was put in a coma. It took looking at the showcases of about 20-30 providers to get it to wake up again.
LOL Mister Gentleman ECCIElonian Lhornbk...All's I can feasibly come-up with is welllll, this is 'Another Realm' and the OP did just that, took it to 'Another Realm' buttttt, to one heckuva 'Another Realm' - Oh my!

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene

P.S. Rolling my eyes right along with you and Dev, yeppers! However giving kudos to the OP for his 'balls' in posting er' um, what he did, in the first place. HAHA
Yeah, this was definitely another realm. Actually, maybe the Twighlight Zone. Lol
Just remind yourselves, it could have always been worse!