Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: CBT, Bondage, Strap on
Session Length: 2 hours
Fee: 475
Hair Color and Length: Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short and very attractive. It is definitely her in the pictures.
Recommendation: Yes
Seems like a wonderful lady. Nice review.
Thanks for this review She's HOT! I need to find someone like her here in Houston.
Her pics really don't do her justice. She's much prettier in person. I think some of them are from a while ago.

Did you get to enjoy all the rooms at her dungeon?
Krunkman, I have visited her twice, I have only played in three rooms the throne room aka shrine room, the medical room and the living room (not sure what she calls this). I have not come anywhere close to doing everything possible in any of these rooms.
Lol. It's almost too bad they charge by the hour. Can you imagine showing up at say 10am, then getting stripped, collared and locked under the bed till she's ready to play with you? And having company locked up with you?

Have you played with any other ladies here in town? Do you find yourself drawn to the younger ones only? There are a number of more experienced dommes you might also click with.

I've found over the years, for me at least, that its easier to relate to someone closer to my age, though that's not always the case, but sometimes, yeah, being with someone much younger can be awkward when they don't get your references because they are generational.
I have also played with Mistress Jenna. I am considering some others. I do not specifically find myself drawn to any particular age group. I have seen some older dommes in other areas. I find myself mostly drawn to the skill and time put into an ad/ website design. If it intrigues me I will be more apt to have it stick in my head and continue to build up an unquenchable thirst to try her.
Check out Lady Malice. She's been in the Dallas scene for quite sometime (not that she's old!! . Her partner, Lady Alexandria has been around for a while too. Lady Malice started out in the Rook (for those that remember that place), and like a good scotch, she's gotten better over the years.
Evening all,

Whoever the original poster is if you'll email me I'm curious to know ; )

Glad you enjoyed your time and hope to see you soon!

Maitresse Renee

PS- Most of my pics are "older" but not too old. Within the last 18 months. I've been so busy with things lately I have not had time to schedule any shoots. HOPEFULLY SOON!
Her pics really don't do her justice. She's much prettier in person. I think some of them are from a while ago.

Did you get to enjoy all the rooms at her dungeon? Originally Posted by Krunkman
Thank you : )
I have also played with Mistress Jenna. I am considering some others. I do not specifically find myself drawn to any particular age group. I have seen some older dommes in other areas. I find myself mostly drawn to the skill and time put into an ad/ website design. If it intrigues me I will be more apt to have it stick in my head and continue to build up an unquenchable thirst to try her. Originally Posted by advatar121
ANYONE can have a website built for them.

I know Alexandria personally and she is a really skilled Mistress,
I have been a Domme for over 3 DECADES.
A website does NOT make a Domme.
Many men use websites for wanker material and never even go to the Domme...as everyone knows.

Some of the BEST Dommes are UTR.
So, does posting on ECCIE constitute being 'on the radar' then, or is it having a website up, posting on BP? Where's the cutoff?

Plus, I guess the question begs, in this day and age, how would one come across these UTR Domme providers and how do they stay in business? I apologize if the question sounds flippant--it's not meant to be--but I would think it would be hard to have success as a provider w/o having a website, posting on ECCIE, BP, etc.? Or am I looking at this wrong?

---

And to the OP, excellent review. I've always been a bit intimidated and intrigued by pro Dommes like Maitresse Renee. Thanks for posting.
So, does posting on ECCIE constitute being 'on the radar' then, or is it having a website up, posting on BP? Where's the cutoff?

Plus, I guess the question begs, in this day and age, how would one come across these UTR Domme providers and how do they stay in business? I apologize if the question sounds flippant--it's not meant to be--but I would think it would be hard to have success as a provider w/o having a website, posting on ECCIE, BP, etc.? Or am I looking at this wrong?

---

And to the OP, excellent review. I've always been a bit intimidated and intrigued by pro Dommes like Maitresse Renee. Thanks for posting. Originally Posted by 7071949597
Some women are not after the money.
They are looking for QUALITY men...not quantity..
The connection then becomes so INTENSE when you get together, it is electric.
The man knows that this is not a tryst, but something more personal and there is no one waiting for "his turn " at bat...so to speak...

There are millions of places on the internet where men can find women.
The same men who are on Eccie are on other sites...just as women on Eccie are on other sites.

Sometimes, you click wildly with someone and it is MAGIC.
ANYONE can have a website built for them.

I know Alexandria personally and she is a really skilled Mistress,
I have been a Domme for over 3 DECADES.
A website does NOT make a Domme.
Many men use websites for wanker material and never even go to the Domme...as everyone knows.

Some of the BEST Dommes are UTR. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Who is Alexandria? I thought the post was about Jenna.

I agree a website does not make the Domme, but a website does give me confidence that what is behind the door is what I will expect to see.
Alexandria - she is an absolutely great mistress - don't miss the chance - damn the website