Food to eat off of each other!!!!!

What is some food to enjoy on each other. I know strawberries, whip cream and honey. How many foods and what are the kinkiest you have done or tried. Also has anyone tried Whipped Yogurt instead of ready whip?????
I love cold foods dipped on my chocolate
popcycles, puddin, lol ive even made my body
an ice cream sundae. Mmm
you forgot chocolate

and caramel

hell i'd even go for caesar dressing lol yum
squid
I'd really like to try a banana split or ice cream sundae.
I find popsicle play to be fun as I like ice and breath play. Popsicles just add some flavor and a convenient stick...

Sounds like fun. Let's try it!
Hey TP, how about some protein?
creampie, no wait, that's a different thread
Eat her sweet pussy until she's uncontrollably wet. Slowly peel a large, partially ripe banana in front of her. Slowly, while lashing her clit with your tongu, press the length of the banan up her slit. Lash her cunt while fingering the banana. As she cums the banana will begin to emerge. As she recovers from her orgasm, gently eat the banana from her cunt, lash her cunt with the tip of your tongue now and then to make her twitch and her pussy spasm so that it keeps pushing the juicy, marinated treat out of her body for your consumption.
Eat her sweet pussy until she's uncontrollably wet. Slowly peel a large, partially ripe banana in front of her. Slowly, while lashing her clit with your tongu, press the length of the banan up her slit. Lash her cunt while fingering the banana. As she cums the banana will begin to emerge. As she recoveres from her orgasm, gently eat the banana from her cunt. Originally Posted by txcwby6

AMEN! What he ^^^^^^ Said...
Well now that is a good way to eat a banana, If I do say so..................lol
My x mistress used to love putting mango sherbert on my nipples, and licking and sucking it off my hard cold nipples. the sensation of the cold and then her hot mouth made my cock go thru the roof .it made me so hard!
  • savak
  • 05-23-2012, 09:34 PM
Great thread.

I have a few fantasies as well that id like to try one day.

Id like to have a chick wear a red nylon thigh high and arm stockings amd lay face down on her back. I gently place pieces of sushi and pot stickers on her body and nibble and eat them off of her body.

I also want a chick to face sit me, lean back a little bit and drizzle wine down her body into my mouth while i do a little bit of daty. Or have her arch her back on all fours or lay flat face down pour wine on her body and lick it or drink it off. Dip her breasts into a cup of wine and nurse the wine off of her breast.

Awesome??? Oh yes.

Im gonna need alot of towels for the last part.
sloppy joes
sloppy joes Originally Posted by notanewbie
Nan if the sloppy joes are too spicey and it gets on the pussy what's gonna happen?
Nan if the sloppy joes are too spicey and it gets on the pussy what's gonna happen? Originally Posted by cumalot
sloppy joes Originally Posted by notanewbie
How about sloppy hoes!!!