ass worship for dinner.............and other turn ons

I have had a quiet week so I had plenty of time to contemplate life...

some things I realize really turn me on.............

I luv when a guy comes to me wearring {1} silky boxer shorts}......I luv to pop his Johnson out from the pocket and give it a warm wet swirly welcum!

another turn on for me is a guy who likes to be my sissy boy & wear frilly sexy lady's pantiesor dresses girly for me {LUV YA TIFFANY...wink/wink!!}

I luv when a guy sits on my face and gives me a full access angle to really enjoy mr Johnson & the boys

and I luv when a guy lets me rub his butt with oil and give him a butt massage

And I have also discovered that I LUV LUV LUV when a guy worships MY ass....an oily body massage is sexy.......and also when he dines on it!

So I am curious.....what are some unique turn ons for you????
i do. i love giving it, and dining on it. i've been trying for years for reciprocal, but can't convince the s.o. to do it. even when she's drunk. the most i've ever gotten was a fondling, but i know i would love a tongue instead
I have discovered that I LUV LUV LUV when a guy worships my ass....and dines on it!

So I am curious,who else likes this type activity?? Originally Posted by DallasRain
I'll keep that in mind when you get back to Nebr. :-D
lol---I am sorry boys...I edited my original post a little after yall answered!

I luv when a guy comes to me wearring {1} silky boxer shorts}......I luv to pop his Johnson out from the pocket and give it a warm wet swirly welcum!

another turn on for me is a guy who likes to be my sissy boy & wear frilly sexy lady's pantiesor dresses girly for me {LUV YA TIFFANY...wink/wink!!}

I luv when a guy sits on my face and gives me a full access angle to really enjoy mr Johnson & the boys

And I have also discovered that I LUV LUV LUV when a guy worships MY ass....an oily body massage is sexy.......and also when he dines on it!

So I am curious.....what are some unique turn ons for you???? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Not experienced it in person yet but like squirting. We have a local gal with that talent that I plan on seeing soon.
boris---I cant wait to play again!

{a squirter? cool!}
I have some basic preferences I enjoy a lot.
Dirty talk, much-older women, an excellent blowjob and cumming on the face. I don't cum quickly so I enjoy just about anything until I climax on my own accord. Still haven't met the right one who can do it in 3-5 minutes. Ultimately my biggest turn-on is an older woman who can orally make me pop on her own sheer will.
I LOVE ass worship! Licking it and sticking your tongue in drives me crazy!! I also love when a guy starts by giving me a massage and works his way up to my kitty after doing my legs, butt , and lower back. It gets me so wet and is one of my favorite position to slide right in between my ass cheeks.
I luv when a guy comes to me wearring {1} silky boxer shorts}......I luv to pop his Johnson out from the pocket and give it a warm wet swirly welcum! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Funny you mention this. I have better erections when I wear my boxers and hang it out the pocket.
Love ass worship, Love licking a lady everywhere especially there.

Also would love to experience a woman who not just squirts, but gushes.

But I've recently found that prostate play seems to get me to attention the quickest.

So I am curious.....what are some unique turn ons for you???? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Next time you are in town, I now have an idea what to add to everything else we tried. Just thinking about you makes my heart race!
I LOVE ass worship! Licking it and sticking your tongue in drives me crazy!! I also love when a guy starts by giving me a massage and works his way up to my kitty after doing my legs, butt , and lower back. It gets me so wet and is one of my favorite position to slide right in between my ass cheeks. Originally Posted by SweetCakes
Wow... I think I found my female counterpart. I could spend hours focusing on the backside of a woman, starting with a slow and oily massage... love it when a woman starts with her legs together, but as she warms up, opens them up to allow access to hands and a tongue.. <shivers>

HB
All of the above, DR, as you know!

I LOVE ass worship! Licking it and sticking your tongue in drives me crazy!! I also love when a guy starts by giving me a massage and works his way up to my kitty after doing my legs, butt , and lower back. It gets me so wet and is one of my favorite position to slide right in between my ass cheeks. Originally Posted by SweetCakes

yup. i love giving it like this. too bad i have to get the s.o. to have a couple of drinks first before she'll let me, so it doesn't happen very often. i'd thought she would love it, or learn to love it, but, nope
I have only done it with one person, but I love ass worship too. Especially when the woman is really into it. I would gladly eat a girl's ass for hours if she wanted me to (or even better, demanded it.)