Sensual Dominatrix

Do you believe a true domme should/should not engage in sexual relations with subs?
a true Domme does what she wants maybe
In the BDSM Lifestyle most Pro Dommes do not have much sexual contact with their subs, now you cross to the hobby and you have another ballgame going on.......I find myself in between both worlds as a Sensual Sexual Mistress. It is my job to make your fantasies come true. Butt really what does it matter as long as your coming away with the experience you craved.........Life is too short not to have fun.....Slurp~~
a true Domme does what she wants maybe Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That's true~
I think in the true understanding of a Dom that "yes" she should do what she wants but when you put the money aspect into it the dynamics change. Most Pro Doms tailor their sessions to the client's needs by still remaining in control. Some Pro Doms have the mindset that a sub/slave is undeserving of any sexual gratification whereas others may allow them to perform orally. It is very individualized.

There is no such thing as a "true" Dom/Domme or "true" sub.
There is no such thing as a "true" Dom/Domme or "true" sub. Originally Posted by Lion26
Yes there is. One that is true to herself and what she wants.

When you look at human nature, the most meaningful relationships do not involve sex. They are based on real desire and respect. That's the reason it is believed that a Domina is not supposed to give in sexually. Because then, due to the standard male makeup, the desire is gone. As a Lifestyle Mistress, either a sub fulfills a particular desire for

But as a Pro Domme, like Ms. Athena said, it's about fulfilling desires. Whatever makes us both feel good.
+1
That's true~ Originally Posted by NurseCarrie

I'm with you on this one
To answer the OP, emphatically NO.

This is a service oriented hobby. The dom/provider is there to provide a service. If a client books a girl b/c she is a dom, the lady is still obligated to give the client what he wants. If that is sex, then that is what he should get. One of the reasons I've been hesitant to explore some of the dom/sub parts of the hobby was due to research. This research turned up the fact that many "doms" would not allow their subs to have sexual gratification. Just how does that serve the client? Now if that is what the guy wants, then by all means go for it. I, on the other hand, still want to experience being dominated, but I also expect to have my sexual needs gratified. I'm not the type to allow myself to be humiliated and dominated and left sexually frustrated. I have a name for ladies who don't allow their clients/subs to have sex. I call them "militant doms".
It is difficult to swing a whip when you have your head down in the pillows and your ass in the air, or the man is telling you to... suck it, bitch."
or he has his dick up your butt or is shooting off in your face.
HE IS TOYALLY IN CONTROL.
Domination is about CONTROL not being screwed.
It is difficult to swing a whip when you have your head down in the pillows and your ass in the air, or the man is telling you to... suck it, bitch."
Domination is about CONTROL not being screwed. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
what it hes tied down and your riding him cowgirl style............
I've been messing around with domination play for about a year now, since I love humiliation and sissy training. Experimented with the denial/chastity thing for a while, quickly realized that I absolutely HATED it. I understand why people are into teasing, and I get why some subs enjoy the build-up into a frenzy or a tantric crescendo or whatever, but not being allowed to finish in a satisfying way AT ALL sucks big time. If a domme insisted on doing that, I doubt I would return. It would be like sitting at your favourite restaurant for an hour and seeing and smelling all those delicious dishes... then going home to bed without any dinner.

Thank the Gods for those generous dominant women who give all of themselves instead of just a little bit.
To each his/her own though, of course.
Domination is about CONTROL not being screwed. Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
There is more than one position for dom sex.

It isn't about him being in control. It is about you letting him cum.
You can prolong it as long as you want and it worst best feeling in the world when you are about to explode and she pulls back and says "Nope!"