strange & odd fantasies!

I have a regular that likes to shove donuts up my bottom, then eat them out! hehe, its hot
lots more to discuss, feel free to add some!
Sharing my list hehe....still haven't built the nerve to fulfill my fantasies but will do one of these days!!!!

-face sitting with forced oral and forced ass licking. Forced dato verbally degrading and to deep tongue pussy and ass

-degrade by rubbing precum and cum on dildo and forcing to suck on it saying your lucky its not a real cock but you'd do it if I made you cuz ur my slave

-fuck the mistress with dildo till she cums and then force him to clean the dildo.

-tease cock with hand and edging OR performing repeated sessions of denying orgasms continuously.

-teasing cock, silk or feather or snapping rubber bands

-ruin orgasm by jerking cock letting go as cum starts but feeding it to slave and then making slave repeat.

-positioning the slave in a upside down position in bed to force slave to shoot load in his mouth and swallow to humiliate him and to amuse his mistress

-forced cum eating from various areas

-public humiliation by making slave go cum into food drink and laughing while he does it as no one else knows

-making comments about small cock humiliation during session

-humiliating by saying you fucked other guys and you want me to eat their load from your pussy to amuse you as humiliation

-having the slave rub cum over mistress tits and eat cum ice cubes and cum from saved condoms of his. (Would require planning.)

-snowballing cum back and forth till his mouth his so full he has to swallow.

-MFTS experience party!

Of course a lot of these require planning and a bit of COURAGE! hoping one day to make it happen!
Being tied town to the bed and have the woman force me to fuck her. She climbs on top as I beg and plead NO, Please don't make me do this! She grinds and slides up and down the shaft in a slippery wet stripper slide till my cock gets rock hard then reaches underneath and inserts my cock inside her hot love box as I scream NO, there's no Condom! She slaps my face and says "Shut up Bitch!".
She rides my bare cock bouncing and grinding while she tries to muffle my cries by shoving her panties in my mouth like a gagball. I kick and squirm but she's locked on that cock, riding for dear life. I manage to let out a muffled scream to get off me, you're gonna make me cum! She yells out again as she shoves the panties back down my throat and starts to erotically choke me, "Shut up Bitch and give me that Cum!".
Powerless and unable to hold back any longer, I erupt loads upon loads of hot pulsating cum blasts into her soaking wet pussy. She removes the panties from my mouth and as I try to gasp and yell out, she quickly straddles my face and grinds her steaming cum filled pussy into my face, yelling "eat your cum you filthy fuck, suck it all out of me!". I do as I'm told as for now I have submitted to the fact that I am now her bitch!

THAT is my Fantasy.
It's been awhile but I used to have a recurring wet dream about catching a busty black lady robbing my house. I caught her, held her down, and fucked her titties.
Some really good ideas here. Guess there's not enough time to try them all...
Skcorvette, I have done several of those. My mistress has sat on my face and forced me to lick her ass & pussy, she has made me eat my cum, she has had me fuck her with a gag dildo and then lick the juices off. And she has talked about having me lick another man's cum from her pussy and having me eat a "snack pak". (Her term for frozen cum in a condom.) You should definitely go for it.
Skcorvette, I have done several of those. My mistress has sat on my face and forced me to lick her ass & pussy, she has made me eat my cum, she has had me fuck her with a gag dildo and then lick the juices off. And she has talked about having me lick another man's cum from her pussy and having me eat a "snack pak". (Her term for frozen cum in a condom.) You should definitely go for it. Originally Posted by Lhornbk
You are a blessed subbie boy & up and cumin cuckold! Well Done!
I have a sweet client in Omaha who I luv making him dress in ladies undergarments,restrain him, and then I punish him for being a bad girl!

I also had a client who enjoyed "puppy play"....he would meet me at his door butt nekkid on all fours with a dog collar & leash on....he even had his own personalized dog dish for food & water!

I luv kink and open mindedness...............I may not do some things,but who am I to judge if you do! Each to his own and have fun!
This is a good list, we share similar fantasies.

Any Houston providers want to partake?

Sharing my list hehe....still haven't built the nerve to fulfill my fantasies but will do one of these days!!!!

-face sitting with forced oral and forced ass licking. Forced dato verbally degrading and to deep tongue pussy and ass

-degrade by rubbing precum and cum on dildo and forcing to suck on it saying your lucky its not a real cock but you'd do it if I made you cuz ur my slave

-fuck the mistress with dildo till she cums and then force him to clean the dildo.

-tease cock with hand and edging OR performing repeated sessions of denying orgasms continuously.

-ruin orgasm by jerking cock letting go as cum starts but feeding it to slave and then making slave repeat.

-positioning the slave in a upside down position in bed to force slave to shoot load in his mouth and swallow to humiliate him and to amuse his mistress

-public humiliation by making slave go cum into food drink and laughing while he does it as no one else knows

-humiliating by saying you fucked other guys and you want me to eat their load from your pussy to amuse you as humiliation

-having the slave rub cum over mistress tits and eat cum ice cubes and cum from saved condoms of his. (Would require planning.)

-MFTS experience party!

Of course a lot of these require planning and a bit of COURAGE! hoping one day to make it happen! Originally Posted by skcorvette
I love fetish costumes on my dominant . Me, strapped to a medical table or spider web, hooded or gas masked, male fetish boots on...and slow sucked, jacked, and prostate teased until I'm delirious....then they cuff me, make me eat pussy and ass, fuck them , please them on their commands, then the edging and milking begins again with mouths, lubed gloved hands, or wicked devices like a venus 2000 milker.

and yes, I will feast on my own cum. I've done some of this, but not all of it....and I'm dying to get it!

-MFTS experience party!

Of course a lot of these require planning and a bit of COURAGE! hoping one day to make it happen! Originally Posted by skcorvette
Been there, done all of that, and will do most of it again. MM
I have a regular that likes to shove donuts up my bottom, then eat them out! hehe, its hot
lots more to discuss, feel free to add some! Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes
That is kinda hot
I hope this doesnt dter any ladies from seeing me buuuuuuut . . .

I am really interested in a FFM threesome where Im in the middle of the FMF sanddwich.

Ive seen it done a coupel of ways with one of the ladies on her back and we are doing it missionary and another takes me doggie with a strapon . .. or its a reverse cowgirl party where the lady with the strapon is sitting in a chair, I sit on the strapon and then the other lady sits on me.

Ive never been with a TS but I'm also not opposed to that being party of the party too. Ive always wanted ot be with a super hot FF TS who likes to be a bit on the dominant side. Its that last part (being slightly dominant) thats difficult to find in my opinion.

Basically for me I love to be dominated in the bedroom and told what to do and how to please the person(s) im with.
I hope this doesnt dter any ladies from seeing me buuuuuuut . . .

I am really interested in a FFM threesome where Im in the middle of the FMF sanddwich.

Ive seen it done a coupel of ways with one of the ladies on her back and we are doing it missionary and another takes me doggie with a strapon . .. or its a reverse cowgirl party where the lady with the strapon is sitting in a chair, I sit on the strapon and then the other lady sits on me.

Ive never been with a TS but I'm also not opposed to that being party of the party too. Ive always wanted ot be with a super hot FF TS who likes to be a bit on the dominant side. Its that last part (being slightly dominant) thats difficult to find in my opinion.

Basically for me I love to be dominated in the bedroom and told what to do and how to please the person(s) im with. Originally Posted by J.Wayne

MMMMMMMMM ask and ye shall recieve luver boy! {Me & TruelyPassion will be doing doubles mid march in the naughty big D}
Too many to name...
One of my favorites was a guy who bought a condo for me on the Galt Ocean Mile on the beach in Ft Lauderdale..
I would walk out the back of the condo and walk down the beach to the Hilton 50 yards away and lay in the sun while he jacked off in a little bottle.

We went to Yesterday's, an amazing restaurant on the Inner Coastal Waterway.
I ordered a salad with no dressing for him and when out salads arrived, I poured the contents of the little bottle over is salad.
A guy sitting at the table behind us saw what I did and heard our conversation and remembered seeing me at the Hilton and wanted the SAME TREATMENT..

Another time, we had dinner at the Hilton and I peed in a flask before we left, and I poured it over his vodka martini at dinner.