Cum Facial vs CIM - What's the Difference?

I was reading the "Best BBBJ" thread and Ms. AubrieLayne posted that doesn't CIM, but will take a facial. So I wanted to know what's the difference for providers.

I understand the basic difference, one is in your mouth and the other is on your face, but why do some (hobbyists & providers) choose/allow/prefer one over the other?

I can see the mess factor as a reason for CIM over facial, but you should be cleaning up anyway after a session. If you enjoy the taste, could you just scoop it in after? If you don't enjoy it in your mouth, do you really like it on your face?

I'd like a combo of the two. In your mouth, but not a quick swallow. On your lips, chin, & neck too. I've had great times with providers who do these activities, but none have given me that combo yet. Many swallow (or spit) as soon as it goes in. And the facial queens tend to tightly close their mouths, making sure none gets in.
I would like to know the differance in a cimnqns and BBFS what would be the differnce when it comes to STD
I would like to know the differance in a cimnqns and BBFS what would be the differnce when it comes to STD Originally Posted by JErnest
Eeeeww!!
I would guess throat gonnerhea
(YES!! You are correct, I don't know how to spell it.)
as opposed to ...ahem... the "other". Lol
I understand the basic difference, one is in your mouth and the other is on your face, but why do some (hobbyists & providers) choose/allow/prefer one over the other? Originally Posted by papadee
I usually prefer whichever of the two is going to make you get off harder.
THAT is what turns ME on!
And then there's the "It's-your-quarter" factor.
Not to sound harsh or remove any romance from the whole thing, but a fact is a fact. So, this is really what it boils down to as far as who prefers what, for me anyway.
I like to know what YOU like and want. It IS your session and pleasing you fully is my driving force behind this in the first place. It just so happens to be a turn-on for me as well!
JErnest,
Yo please don't hijack this into a bb*s thread homie.

papadee,
Some girls that have make ups on when they pretty up for sessions.

I'd assume that it'd be easier if they nqns'ed.

Woo if they'd let you take a pic post-facial say for a review tho..... it'd be hot.
I usually prefer whichever of the two is going to make you get off harder.
THAT is what turns ME on!
And then there's the "It's-your-quarter" factor.
Not to sound harsh or remove any romance from the whole thing, but a fact is a fact. So, this is really what it boils down to as far as who prefers what, for me anyway.
I like to know what YOU like and want. It IS your session and pleasing you fully is my driving force behind this in the first place. It just so happens to be a turn-on for me as well!
Originally Posted by jamiejo
What you're really saying is that you'll do both, which is fine by me, but I was asking more for those who'll only do one or the other their reason why

JErnest,
Yo please don't hijack this into a bb*s thread homie.

papadee,
Some girls that have make ups on when they pretty up for sessions.

I'd assume that it'd be easier if they nqns'ed.

Woo if they'd let you take a pic post-facial say for a review tho..... it'd be hot. Originally Posted by muffin101
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. But as I said, if they're taking a shower afterwards, don't they have to reapply the make-up? (I'm not a make-up person, so I don't know the quality of waterproof make-up.)

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. But as I said, if they're taking a shower afterwards, don't they have to reapply the make-up? (I'm not a make-up person, so I don't know the quality of waterproof make-up.) Originally Posted by papadee

I would assume that if their faces are not covered with cum it'd be easier to touch up.

Personally if I paid to do a facial on a provider that I like, I'm ma fucking smear that shit up and take some pics with my dick in the shots.
My reason for preference is personally I don't think my grossed out face is attractive especially after I've just proven how much I thouroughly enjoy getting my face fucked... I am not a fan of taste, I am a fan of warmth and facial trophies ..
I thouroughly enjoy getting my face fucked... I am not a fan of taste
Originally Posted by ms.aubrielayne

That's a pretty face and I would totally fill up your can

Wow girl you edited that one out quick!
Some ladies prefer facials because they don't like the texture or the taste of the cum down their throats. Some ladies prefer swallowing because they don't like the texture of cum on their face. Perhaps they spend time doing their makeup (not all providers do) and don't want to mess it up with cum on their face. Facials are also subject to wildness. Some days I can shoot it far and some days it's not as far. It is sticky and many ladies don't like it in their hair and I hear it stings their eyes.

The best ones love it both.
You're correct about the make-up thing.
I'm just really surprised it was mentioned or considered.
That's a refreshing and notable observation.
There is still hope for the men-folk! That's good to know! Lol
>please don't hate. I'm just a product of my environment<
It's the details surrounding the "event" that are very well thought out by you and you're exactly on the same page. With me anyway.
I bathe after EVERY session but washing my face completely off and reapplying makeup is not something I want to do if I don't have to.
That's cool you would realize that. Very refreshing and appreciated.
I like a considerate man and you can COMF anytime just for the simple fact that you thought about it and considered how it might affect me!
Facials are also subject to wildness. Some days I can shoot it far and some days it's not as far. It is sticky and many ladies don't like it in their hair and I hear it stings their eyes.

The best ones love it both. Originally Posted by ZedX79

Ya agree on the wild factor. Especially if this occurs where there's carpet.

I mean there's no way to get those cum stains out man! Take a (black light) light bulb to your provider's incall and swap them out after turning off the lights.

See if the carpet lights up like Christmas.

The term Red eye doesn't just apply to flying on airplanes.

I like a considerate man and you can COMF anytime just for the simple fact that you thought about it and considered how it might affect me!
Originally Posted by jamiejo

Me? me? We ain't that far away from each other
You guys should not only listen to JamieJo but go see her. She is a blast
My reason for preference is personally I don't think my grossed out face is attractive especially after I've just proven how much I thouroughly enjoy getting my face fucked... I am not a fan of taste, I am a fan of warmth and facial trophies ..
Originally Posted by ms.aubrielayne
Don't understand why you think your face is grossed out. I looked at your showcase & you are very attractive. I can understand the taste/texture thing. So the warmth is a factor in your enjoyment of facials?