Sushi, Sea foods and Cajun

I seen one post about Cajun but some people said they didn't like it and some do.
As for me I like fresh catch! I like fresh oysters and crab legs.
I also like the Authentic Cajun Food.
If for Sushi then it would have to be the finest japanese restuarant in town.
Coming to visit soon and may be I can use some local advise to all of your fine dinning restaurants as well as places to go see and things to do on a down time.

Thanks!
FK
If you enjoy Cajun, try Ralph and Kacoos. An upscale restaurant you may wish to try is Ernest's Orleans Restaurant. This is a white linen, waited on hand and foot experience. It is pricey, but worth the price of admission.
ditto on Ralph & Kacoos...yummmmy

have fun!
If you enjoy Cajun, try Ralph and Kacoos. An upscale restaurant you may wish to try is Ernest's Orleans Restaurant. This is a white linen, waited on hand and foot experience. It is pricey, but worth the price of admission. Originally Posted by EastTxGent
WOW! i like the finest good service & best recipes. But sitting alone in a finest restaurant to be serve it can be an awkward situation. I love wine and dine so some company is good. But I will down grade to Casual attire and be comfortable. Thank you for letting me know.
ditto on Ralph & Kacoos...yummmmy

have fun! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Ralph & Kacoos may be my best choice for a single night out.
Kat if you like sushi as well try Kobes in Bossier. Ernest of Orleans for Cajun, Monjunis for italian, and Superior for Tex Mex, n Texas Street Tavern for steaks.
Don't forget Dragon for deezert....
Today soon after I arrived I had fresh oysters, Spicy bloody mary! YUM!!!
at Ralph &Cacoos.

Will try other suggestions tomorrow and Tues.

Thanks for info!