Would be Nice....

Would be nice if there was a page that showed new pics as they are posted to showcases.
Yes that would be great!! good one!! I update my pics every two monthes and hate that all my hard work usually goes unnoticed even though its been refreshed!! KUDOS!
  • Mokoa
  • 01-30-2013, 10:37 PM
There is the New Showcases section of the left of most pages that indicates showcases that have recently been added or updated.
Yes that would be great!! good one!! I update my pics every two monthes and hate that all my hard work usually goes unnoticed even though its been refreshed!! KUDOS! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Your fan club will notice the new shots.
Or a way you could tag a particular showcase to send an alert when its been updated, whether it be for pics or even editing your personal page. A possible addition could be for you ladies that travel, it would be an easy way to inform your out of town regulars know your coming.
Breastfan...
LOVE the smurf♥
There is the New Showcases section of the left of most pages that indicates showcases that have recently been added or updated. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Oh I saw that, but thought it was just "new" showcases, and the pics are small hardly noticeable, unless you click on it. On a site I was on in Cali they had a link to new photos and as they were added they were posted. Really helped our biz. They could click on the pic and it would enlarge to a decent size like 600x400