URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...e/443827483866
City: Troy
State: New York
Address: Troy area. Quiet and safe
Activities: BBJ, ball sucking, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Marie is a very petite girl. Very pretty. Cute A’s. Great ass for her small stature
Recommendation: Yes
What were the damages?
Wrong number or did she change it?
Whoops. You are correct. Number should be 518 726 5988 if an admin can change that
Probably have a better chance at getting a reply from that wrong number tbh
Probably have a better chance at getting a reply from that wrong number tbh Originally Posted by xpisto86
Word. I'm still gonna keep trying, though. There's an extremely short supply of worthwhile spinners in the area.
I would like to get in to see her, but its so damn frustrating trying her for 6 months. I was in FL for a week and went to different amp's 3 days i was there and got 4 hands from spinner asians every time. Albany suckkkkkkks
Don’t waste your time… she isn’t worth chasing
Don’t waste your time… she isn’t worth chasing Originally Posted by Manage2
Why be that? Are you saying that, while a good provider, she isn't worth the hassle? Or did you have a bad experience?
I feel like she chooses who to see based on a combo of factors. A) someone who is polite B) she definitely wants to be looking for the work and C) people who don’t get pissed when she doesn’t see them. And D) you have to be a little bit fortunate on the timing. I had never seen her before and this was my first time reaching out. And from what she told me, she’s pretty choosy. At the end of the day, it’s her choice who she sees. So if you see her post, give it a shot. Might work out, might not.
I feel like she chooses who to see based on a combo of factors. A) someone who is polite B) she definitely wants to be looking for the work and C) people who don’t get pissed when she doesn’t see them. And D) you have to be a little bit fortunate on the timing. I had never seen her before and this was my first time reaching out. And from what she told me, she’s pretty choosy. At the end of the day, it’s her choice who she sees. So if you see her post, give it a shot. Might work out, might not. Originally Posted by Wonkadonka
Makes sense, I suppose. Although you can only vet a person so much via text, although from what I understand, she does ask for your eccie handle. Was that your experience?
She wants your eccie handle so if you give her any ki da of questionable review or bad review she knows who it was and from what I've read will hound you relentlessly.
Makes sense, I suppose. Although you can only vet a person so much via text, although from what I understand, she does ask for your eccie handle. Was that your experience? Originally Posted by ignoramus
Yes
I got a hold of her first try. Saw her that day. Idk why you guys are having so much trouble with her.
Has anyone seen or heard from her lately ? I haven't in a few months...
I see her ad daily on STG but total crickets otherwise