URL / Website: https://skyasianmassagespa.business.site/
City: Benton
State: Arkansas
Address: Highway 5 (Not far from I-30)
Activities: FBSM, CBJ, CFS (CG & Mish)
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair, approx. shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Coco appeared to be in her 30s, although admittedly it is sometimes hard to tell in a AMP. She is about 5-7 with a spinner-esque body and natural B-cups and was wearing a short dress for my visit.
Recommendation: Yes
She must be new. I have taken the shower before and the masseuse got in with me. I am a regular so that might not be the norm.
She must be new. I have taken the shower before and the masseuse got in with me. I am a regular so that might not be the norm. Originally Posted by woodman1144
And she might be gone, too. I need to post another review because I visited again today and had a very different experience. I was no longer flying the friendly SKYs.
I've never had a good experience there. Been there several times but I think I'm just not their type to be honest.
I have enjoyed 2 visits with Coco, who has moved on,, and another with her predecessor BeBe, and I am told that a new girl is coming Sunday from Las Vegas.
As others have said, Sky Spa can be an unpredictable experience, but
I appreciate that we have an alternative that is clean and in a relatively discreet location
Sophia is the new girl who arrived a week ago, and she also makes it worth your while to go a bit out of your way.
She is sweet and petite with pretty eyes and an open mind.
Her English is good as well